L'Oreal Go 360 Clean Sensitive Skin Reviews

Brand: L'Oreal

L'Oreal Go 360 Clean Sensitive Skin

Leaves Skin Clean And Soft, No New Acne, Does Not Dry Up Skin, None I hope it works forever because i love this product i wet my face with warm water use the product then wash it off with cold water and my face feels good and looks clean

Comments

Little scrubber makes your skin feel remarkably clean good smell! washes off makeup Didn't clear up my acne quickly This product did clear my acne a bit, but not as much as I had hoped. It was fun to use, and left your skin feeling smooth and soft, but didn't exfoliate it.

Comments

-Does not over-dry my skin -Cleans off makeup, dirt and excess oil -Good price for it -the liquid comes out very fast if you tip the bottle upside down -the liquid if more watery then creamy this has cleaned off makeup very good for me i have not had any rashes or skin irritations yet! It does not over dry my skin but put lotion on after i use this anyway just to prevent dryness! This works very good for me so far!

Comments

My face felt good first few days cleared up amazingly. I have a really bad rash around my mouth on my upper lip chin cheeks I don't have the sensitive skin one I couldn't find a post on that one. I love the product though My face has cleard up alot.

Guest Victoria
Guest Victoria

-comes with a scrublet which is very nice and cute -gentle on skin -price A bit pricey but really good! Since I have really sensitive skin, this is perfect for me! Trust me, my skin is VERY sensitive. It effectively cleans my face, clears my acne and reduces redness while not being too harsh. When I first used it, it seemed like it was doing nothing. However, as I continually used it.. my skin got a lot better! I didn't know it was this cleanser that was clearing my face so I stopped for a while and used another cleanser. I broke out like crazy! When I came back to this cleanser, my acne instantly reduced. TRY IT!

Guest Alama
Guest Alama

Clear Up Acne The scublette really gets into the nooks and crannies gentle, yet effective you only need a small amount none I love this! It's been clearing up my acne, little by little. The scrublette is a bonus! It really cleanses!

Popular Cream