L'Oreal Acne Response Kit Reviews

Brand: L'Oreal

L'Oreal Acne Response Kit

cleared my skin up very quickly. now I have 0 pimples~! the BP flakes. so I only use it at night worth it. I have tried everything over the counter and had almost given up, but this really worked wonders!

Guest Tara
Guest Tara

I started to get cystc acne on my chin area..this product had been controling it..they are now reduced to blackheads I can barely seeI love the facial cleanser..really cleans good and removes makeup well acne was reduced to blackheads so not entirely gone great product

Guest Jenny
Guest Jenny

Worked better than Proactive The lotion goes on real sticky and flakes off all throughout the day, so I only wear it at night. Still not the "cure" I'm looking for, but so far it's the best treatment I've found.

Guest Phantomappendix
Guest Phantomappendix

Its really great as far as making a acne bump go away do time it flakes on your skin sometimes and you would have to put water on your face to get it to look as if you didnt have it on. I gave it 4 of 5 because I've had acne since i was 11(22 know) and it seems to work unlike Proactive which did quite the oppisite of what it promises .

Guest Christina
Guest Christina

I am 27and have tried many acne products including pro active. And this is the only treatment that has worked. It clears my skin up within a day or two. As long as I continue use my face stays breakout free. IT WORKS!

Guest Jennifer
Guest Jennifer

ALL OF IT! I LOVE this product! I'm a 25 year old with bad acne. I found this product, running out of things to try, and saw results within a day! I recommend this to everyone I know who has problems with acne. None I can not tell you enough how great this product is!

Guest sammy
Guest sammy

it works real well by taming down the acne but it also somehow made my pores huge. I suppose it's better than having red marks all over my face but that's about all it does. moisturizer dries out to become really flaky sometimes and also will fix part of the problem, not all of it. I'll still use it because it's done more for my acne than proactive and murad, and it's cheaper still.

Guest Sam
Guest Sam

My acne is not severe, but I do get a lot of acne around the cheek area. Loreal basically controls excessive acne; however, it does not stop a pinmple from coming about. The toner is absolutely great! My skin is basically glowing. Does not rid of the problem forever. It controls how often you receive a pimple. Its an alright product, not bad at all, but I just wish I can find something to get rid of all my pimples, not just control a few. The toner is super!

Popular All-over treatments