Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate Reviews

Brand: Kiehl's

Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate

That boost your skin needs

I have been on the acne.org regimen for over three years now. My acne has been cleared and I have been able to keep it under control. I wanted to branch out and incorporate some new products into my routine and this was it. I apply a few drops of this oil every night after I was my face and my skin loves it. I haven't looked into the ingredients but my face feels more moisturized, I have less dry patches in my dry climate, I feel my acne fighting products and moisturizer are absorbed better and I have a better glow on my skin. Although my skin was already clear this just took it one step above and made it look...dare I say...radiant? Make-up applies better, redness and dull skin have been lessened. This is just some kind of miracle serum. It is on the pricey side but you will need very little so the tiny bottle can stretch up over 6 months.

Amazing

Brighter skin Helps scarring Sample lasts a very long time, if you want to try it out This stuff just fixes my skin. I don't know how it does it, but I put it on overnight (every other night, I rotate it with Tazorac 0.05%) and it just makes my skin look so much better and brighter. It helps with scars as well. Hasn't broken me out at all! I've gone through three samples and I will be buying the whole bottle when I run out.

Guest Kay
Guest Kay

Greatly reduces the appearance of ANYTHING that shouldn't be on your face overnight, even with 1st time use. Reduces oily skin, is all natural. Last 2 months, & only $40 for 1oz. Smells great. Refundable if not satisfied. Doesn't prevent hormonal breakouts. Won't work if used in conjuction with anything else, so don't even try it..it won't perform! Not a moisturizer. Results stop the moment you stop using it. Can be worn under make up, without looking any greasiness.Better results overnight. I received this as a sample, it's the only thing that has EVER gotten rid on my pimples & acne overnight. At 38, I'm battling hormonal acne. I even douse more on my face throughout the night if I get up to tinkle. When used in conjunction with "ROC's Daily Resurfacing Disks", got rid of my dark withing a month. (facial cleanser available at W-mart for $8.00...the bomb!!!). Check out other reviews on [link removed]. THIS STUFF IS MY MIRACLE!!!!!

Popular All-over treatments