Kiehl's Blue Herbal Spot Treatment Reviews

Brand: Kiehl's

Kiehl's Blue Herbal Spot Treatment

Dries a zit fast, usually within 24 hours Natural ingredients, you can actually feel it working. when removing the gel from the dried zit, can literally remove surrounding skin. Ouch! This works, but ONLY put directly on the zit, or it will remove/burn surrunding skin.

Comments

Kill the pimple Works Fast Not Pricey Sticky Can burn the skin around the pimple I used this product and it really did help me in getting rid of some of my most bothersome pimples, however it is incredibly sticky and The product rubbed onto the skin around the pimple and caused a huge red burn. If you use it correctly and make sure it doesn't touch other parts of your skin besides the pimple, it will do great.

Guest Alex
Guest Alex

Works great... Especially on small pimples... If you use the whole system (mosturizer and cleaser as well) then you get the full package wiht drying out the skin. Has a little trouble with the largers pimples but does still get them over time... This generally made my face a lot better... Actually this is the best it's been since I got acne in the first place. Proactive didnt work, but this gave me results and quckly too... My face is not completetely clear., but its a HUGE step in the right direction.

Popular Spot treatments