Kiehl's Blue Herbal Moisturizer Reviews

Brand: Kiehl's

Kiehl's Blue Herbal Moisturizer

disappointed

I used this product in combination with the blue herbal face cleanser. I don't feel as though either of the products had any benefits on my skin/acne. The moisturizer is light & fresh feeling on the skin it wasn't sticky or heavy. I didn't feel like it was working to treat my acne and after a few weeks of using it I gave up, I wouldn't recommend this as it is a little pricey for doing little good.

Comments

Works quickly, no odor, not too pricey. Drying I used this stuff a few years ago when my adult onset acne started. I can't remember why I stopped using it, boredom maybe. I've been on Retinol and don't like the harsh affects on my skin. This Kiehls started working right away. It broke up a large cluster of zits on my cheek. It's been about 3 weeks and only a couple are left. It didn't cause my skin to flare up like other creams did (Proactiv.) It is a bit drying, but I use it in combination with Cerave moisturizer, which was recommended to me by my dermatologist for dry skin because of harsh Retinols. I use the Kiehls first, then the Cerave, and don't notice any of the flaking or dryness other people mentioned. I'm very happy I re-discovered this stuff.

Guest Kenneth
Guest Kenneth

works well on mild non-inflammatory acne go well with Kiehl's Astringent pretty packaging it's absolutely IMPOSSIBLE to apply any other sunscreen or makeup after applying this. little bit of dryness Don't buy this for day moisturizer unless you don't have to wear any sunscreen or makeup. Works well though.

Popular Oily skin