KAVI Salicylic Acid Peel

KAVI Salicylic Acid Peel Reviews

Brand: KAVI

KAVI Salicylic Acid 8 Peel:
Ultrapure® Salicylic Acid (8%), SD alcohol 40B, propylene glycol, peppermint oil extract (menthol), benzyl alcohol, methylisothiazolinone.

KAVI Salicylic Acid 15 Peel:
Ultrapure® Salicylic Acid (15%), SD alcohol 40B, propylene glycol, peppermint oil extract (menthol), benzyl alcohol, methylisothiazolinone.

KAVI Salicylic Acid 25 Peel:
Ultrapure® Salicylic Acid (25%), SD alcohol 40B, propylene glycol, peppermint oil extract (menthol), benzyl alcohol, methylisothiazolinone.

Whiteheads all over

I was really hopeful for this product because of the reviews but it broke me out really bad. I had whiteheads all over chin. I had never had acne that bad before. I discontinued use quickly. I wouldn't recommend it for anyone with sensitive skin.

harsh yet effective.

clears up skin burning sensation can be overbearing dries skin might be too strong I purchased it around this time last year and I still have it. It is super strong, sometimes I can't handle how much it burns, but the directions say to leave it on for 10-15 seconds I believe anyways. It definitely clears up acne, I feel like it just kills anything bad hiding underneath and on skin. I have deep black heads and white heads including large bumps that hurt, and this product flattens the bumps and helps with my acne scars.I don't use it as often as I should, but when I did use it often (1-2 times a week) it cleared my skin (not completely) but dried it to death, I still had large pores and I couldn't find a moisturizer to help with the flakiness and cracks, resulting in why I stopped using it as much.

Guest Eliot Bryant
Guest Eliot Bryant

A great pairing with the Coral KAVI. I use it with a q-tip to spot treat pimples. Giant cysts start to recede in a matter of hours and are gone completely in 2-3 days. None. It lasts forever and works great. Awesome product.

Guest Blam
Guest Blam

Flattens existing acne almost immediately Clears clogged and impacted pores Smooths rough skin Helps to lighten dark spots/scars Eliminates oil Burns like a mofo! Leaves you red for a few hours Will make you peel a bit This product is awesome. I have stubborn acne on my chin and jaw and also had clogged congested pores on my nose and head. I use this once a week and also use coral Kavi twice a day. My skin is clearer, healthier looking, smooth and NOT OILY. It's NORMAL SKIN! Totally worth the $!! I use the 15. And also have the detoxifying scrub and derma wash and pore cleanser toner. :) P.s. I've used EVERY product and nothing worked this way!!