KAVI Coral KAVI Reviews

Brand: KAVI

KAVI Coral KAVI

After a learning curve, it's a miracle product

So I've been using this product for three years now, and I've finally figured out how to use it to go from a chest covered in acne (mostly between my pecs) and a back covered in acne from shoulder's edge to shoulder's edge to one small pimple a month. So when I first started using the product, I had nothing else in my regimen. I had gone a few years using nothing but soap because (a) I'd given up, and (b) there wasn't anything new to try anyway. Within the first few months, my acne went down about 80%. It was huge. Every morning I would wake up excited to see how much more acne had been decimated by KAVI. I also bought their glycolic acid mask to help with healing the existing scarring. All was well, but it was about a year into the KAVI regimen before I began to realize that things were no longer improving. For every pimple that would get zapped, a new one would pop up somewhere else. Being stubborn, I figured I just needed to keep at it, and I used Coral KAVI daily for another 18 months with no changes to the regimen or to the improvement rate. That's when I had the game-changing light bulb moment. I have avoided massages for years because I had one a long time ago, and the oil gave me literally like 100 giant zits on my chest and back within hours of walking out of the spa. Well, a few months ago, I had an opportunity to hit an awesome spa in the city, and I figured, what the hey, let's see what happens. As much as I had the urge to scrub my body for thirty minutes with Coral KAVI after I finished my massage, for some reason I just didn't. I just let it go and waited to see what happened. Guess what? Nothing happened. Can't say why, but I just decided to let my skin go with no cleansing for a few days (still took daily showers, but nothing but water on my body). Guess what? My skin improved dramatically. It all started coming together for me. All those times when I would get a pimple on the back of my neck and then go agro with salicylic acid for the next three days and then get eight more pimples in the same area. I was overusing product. Fellow acne sufferers, hear me. You need to go easy on this stuff. I've only used Coral KAVI once on my back in the past two months or so since my massage, and it's better than ever. So that's my story and my review. I've emailed to KAVI over the years and they've told me to reduce usage, but I didn't know that meant reduce it to once per month! For the record, I asked the spa what oil they used and they said shea butter, in case any of you are wondering. There were also two other oils, avocado and something else you eat (can't remember). Good luck everyone!

Flawless skin!

My skin has not looked this good since I was about 15 (I am 21)! Just the other day I was gloating about how I was able to feel comfortable without foundation on my face. This soap, along with grapeseed oil as a moisturizer has made my skin look almost perfect. I have been using the soap for about 3 weeks now, and began to see results around 1.5-2wks. My regimen: Wash face with warm water and Kavi soap morning and night, lathering on face for around 1 minute before rinsing. I pat face dry and apply a dab of 100% extra virgin grapeseed oil and voila! Beautiful skin! I would give this a try. I bought ONE bar off ebay for around $7 just to try it out, but you can get packages of 3 for $18 on Kavi's website. Best soap I've ever purchased!

My skin is sandpaper

Totally dried me out and caused some breakouts. I was also using the kavi salicylic acid peel so I'm not sure which one I got the breakout from but definitely dissapointed. The reviews on here were really good so I was hopeful

potent, non smelly sulfur bar that replaced my $300 prescription cream regimen

effective but don't expect 100% clear skin for life KAVI sulfur does not smell ike all other sulfur products do soap bar lasts for months coral tends to be drying if used daily price and you can buy it only from KAVI and sometimes Amazon (shipping adds up) I have been using KAVI soaps for third year now. Before this, I was weaning off prescription retinods. This is not just a bar soap but a well formulated product that is in soap shape. I wish I had used this years before but I didn't believe a face wash with soap would treat acne when prescription meds and dermatologists didn't always work. But now KAVI is m religion! Their sulfur soaps are primary treatment for daily acne control. The Coral is stronger so I use it 2 times a week only as it does dry and irritate my skin type. The Aqua is what I use daily (once a day) with its 5% sulfur it's not as drying as this Coral. With regular daily use, I had my break outs mostly under control with in weeks. I couldn't believe years of retinoid creams that cost me hundreds were replaced by sulfur soap. I think KAVI is the only brand that uses colloidal sulfur which is superior to other forms.

Comments

Non-drying Calms skin Helps keep it clear I find this soap to be a wonderful cleanser that helps keep my skin clear. I do use a toner of tea tree oil mixed with witch hazel after. I was using the homemade toner before I used Kavi however, and still noticed a big improvement in my skin when I added Kavi. I am glad I found this soap! I need to order it from Amazon because it is not found locally, but this soap is worth the extra effort because it has been effective for me. For reference, I have used the BP regimen and found it effective, but wanted to get away from all the chemicals. I still use BP when needed, but found that I can stay mostly clear without it now.

Guest Lilly
Guest Lilly

Works better than anything else I've ever used for acne and at a fraction of the cost of RX medications. It's made by a small US company. If they stop making this or go out of business, my skin is back to the hell it was before I found them. Great product, great company, but I want to know I'll have access to this product in 20 years.

Comments

Doesn't smell of sulfur Bar lasts long Lathers nicely Rinses clean No decrease in oil production Dries out the skin (nothing a lil moisturizer cant fix) No decrease in acne I really wish I could promote this product... I wanted it to be my miracle. When I first started it, my skin felt amazing. Soft, breakouts seemed to be somewhat under control, then as I got more into the bar, my face started breaking out terribly. First with papules (flesh colored bumps that stick around FOREVER.. and if you try to pop them/remove them they turn into big reg angry zits). I saw no reduction in oil production. The outter layers of the bar are mostly SA and the soap base, and the more you get to the center of the bar you can visually see all the little deposits of sulfur.. my guess is that maybe the sulfur is causing the breakouts for me.

Guest Jay
Guest Jay

Skin is clear Skin is less oily This stuff is amazing the smell isn't great (not even that bad though) , but who cares when it works this well I have been suffering with acne for years now. I'm 23 and my skin hasn't looked this good since I hit puberty. I've tried it all, I've been on the most expensive prescription creams and gels (Aczone, Duac, Tazorac, Differin, among others) and tried almost everything (proactive, Dan's regime, etc). There were many times when I came close to going on Accutane, even though it scares the sh*t out of me. None of those come close to doing what this little pink bar has done. My skin care regimen is more simple than it has ever been, and my skin is 95% clearer. When I first started using the bar I thought there was no way that just a face wash could keep me almost completely clear, so I continued to use Benzoyl Peroxide and Tazorac. which ended up drying my skin out really bad. I started cutting back a bit on the BP and cut out the Tazorac and my skin started to look great. Now all I do is wash with Coral twice a day, use witch hazel as a toner (highly recommended) Moisturize, and spot treat with BP., and my skin looks great. The boost in confidence that has come with having clear skin has greatly improved my life. Coral Kavi has seriously been a blessing for me and I can't recommend it more highly. And at $8 a bar (they last a long time too) you have no reason not to try it if your experience sounds anything like mine. Ordering online is a breeze, and the support people at KAVI are great.

Guest Lucy
Guest Lucy

Mild Smell Nice Lather Online Buying Didn't Work! I bought this for my teenage son because of the good reviews. He's been using it for 2 weeks and his acne continues to get worse every day - red and very inflamed. I thought it just might be the purging stage, but Kavi customer service said his skin should not be getting worse. It must just be too harsh for his combination skin. Very disappointing!

Comments

Works fast You can actually doing its magic! Lasts a long time Order online Smell, but no big deal! I've actually wanted to reveiw this item for a while now, but jut never got the chance to. I found to get the best of this product, lather it nicely before applying.. I found if I wash with cool/ cold water it works best. Some people may not like this because of the smell, but hey whatever helps the acne right? :-)

Guest Parker D
Guest Parker D

Has been a wonder when nothing else has worked. It just needs to work, and that it does. Extremely oily skin, shine by 11am. With this bar, I'm oil free till about 2pm. With a wash after lunch, I'm good till about 7pm. No acne on face, but back and chest acne has been all but cured with one use per day. Amazing product and such a bargain for what it does it's not even funny.

Guest Eliot Bryant
Guest Eliot Bryant

Fights cystic acne to a level never seen with any other treatment, including every prescription treatment known to medicine. It's easy to use - no extra steps - and it gets it done. I've also added the KAVI salicylic acid 15 to round out my regimen. If they stop making it, I'm SOL. Doing my part here to let people know about what works. If you have acne that will not be treated, give this solution a try. I understand this is not a cure for everyone, but it was for me.

Guest Micah
Guest Micah

The best oil absorbing solution available anywhere at any price. None really. No more oil absorbing sheets, no more shine two hours after a shower, no more oil in my eyes by midnight. I really can't believe a soap can reduce oil production do much, but it does. Amazing product and it lasts a full month per bar (one shower per day and one facial wash per day).

Guest Evan
Guest Evan

Helped with body acne (bacne) Dried out face Made me break out Whiteheads everywhere I read all the great reviews on Kavi products and was excited to try them out. Unfortunately, I was left very disappointed. The Coral soap was way too harsh and drying for my skin, it made me break out with a ton of white heads on my face. And my skin is NOT sensitive. It did help with my bacne though, I used on my body with decent results. Way too strong for my face though.

Guest Emily Lindbaum
Guest Emily Lindbaum

An amazing acne product that is above all else SAFE to use over the long term. None. Like probably most people, I had a derm that had me taking tetracyclene for years to combat my acne. My acne never went away and now I'm 28. Before having discovered this site and KAVI, I've been reading a lot about "super strains" of acne bacteria that develop on skin as a result of antibiotics. This is acne that has grown so strong from long runs of antibiotics that nothing can treat it. I wonder if this is why we seem to have so much adult acne now than before. While mulling over the idea of a class-action law suit against the makers of tetracyclene, my googling took me to the shores of KAVI, who seems to be very focused on natural ingredients that can be safely used on a regular basis without the fear of making acne or anything else I don't know about increasingly resistant to medication. Bought the Coral and the Toner, washing twice per day with the bars and once at night with the Toner (cotton ball to apply). Peoples, we are 2 weeks in and my acne is better than it's ever been in my 20's and keeps getting better by the day. I've just purchased their salicylic peel (8%) and their SPF and sent an email to my derm letting him know about my "super strain" research and that instead of prescribing any more antibiotics for acne he should be giving out Coral KAVI for free with office visits. KAVI's products may not be for everyone as I don't think everyone has the same acne: but for the rest of us, this is a company that delivers on the hope that an answer could only be one little pink bar away.

Guest Ben
Guest Ben

affordable, has all the right ingredients and has benefited in combination with some other things Had to order it online from the states (but def worth a shot) I think this is a pretty good soap. it has all the right things e.g. sulphur and salyic acid! from day one I could feel it working and you know in comibination with BP, a better diet, exercise and less masturbation (i think this does effect some people) it has really given my confidence back as my skin is now alot clearer then it was. Give it a shot people as its not that pricey and I think it has all you need in a good acne fighting soap. Also I think you should all remember acne is not a condition that can be cured but defiently managed. Do the right things and you will be able to control it and feel better once again! For the record I defiantly aint working for KAVI! (its really hard to know who to trust with these reviews!)

Comments

cleanses fine, cheap didn't help acne, smells awful despite what some will tell you, the sulfur smell lingers, even if you wash w/ another cleanser afterwards (I must have an overly sensitive sniffer, but I certainly can smell it even hours later). but for me, it just didn't work. i've used a prescription sulfur product w/ great success in the past, but I seemed to gradually become resistant to it, as it eventually stopped working. perhaps i'm now resistant to all sulfur? my own experience aside, you should dfn. give it a whirl. its cheap and has some powerful ingredients in it. ( i dont think it's too natural, though..)

Guest Kirsten Harris
Guest Kirsten Harris

I've been 90% acne free for 14 months and counting. Zero. I'm 31 years old and have been suffering from acne since I was about 16. I remember my first year in college thinking my acne would clear up by the summer in time for going to the beach without the 150 to 200 or so cysts on my upper back. Well, my "teen" acne never cleared up, even with Accutane, ProActiv, and every prescription med out there until I spent $25 on three little pink bars. I don't know why I tried it and I didn't know about acne.org. It was like God was finally taking mercy on me. And from the second I felt tingling on my back from the soap, I felt this jolt go through me like this one was going to work. Next morning, I swear the red death on my back was looking different. Two days later, there was definitely a difference. I looked at my back with a hand mirror every 6 hours that first month, and last summer was my first summer at the beach since I was 15. I'd gone 16 years without the feeling of sand between my toes and saltwater on my lips because of dermatologists who want to prescribe expensive treatments and nonsense that doesn't work. If you've given up, you need to try this bar. I do not work for KAVI or anything like that so please do not call my story fake. Good luck and god bless. P.S. I also use their Toner, salicylic acid, glycolic acid, and SPF. All great products.

Comments

-Improved skin condition -Lasts a long time -Rinses off well - No residue -Very good product support -Purchase online only I bought this soap for my son after reading the reviews on this website. He responded well when he used the Proactiv Refining Mask as a spot treatment so I thought a sulfur based soap may work as well. The soap also contains Salicylic Acid which his dermatologist recommended he use in a cleanser. The results were very good. Within a couple of weeks, there was a visible improvement. He is now using several Kavi products and is now 98% clear and very happy. His friends have noticed the difference and has asked him what he is doing. His regimine using the Kavi Coral Soap, Toner and Moisturizer. He also uses their SA 15% Peel once a week. He is still taking the antibiotic the derm prescribed but has been able to cut back on those. He also uses BP in the AM and Ziana in the PM but I think the Kavi products have made the biggest difference. Everyone is different but I would consider putting this on your list of things to try.

Guest Ryan
Guest Ryan

None Simply didn't work. Tried it for months, and it did nothing for my acne. Ordered extra stuff from the company to supplement my treatment to no avail. The reviews on this website for Kavi seem too good to be true, and I'm guessing that's the case -- they're not from real customers.

Popular Bar