Kate Somerville Exfolikate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment Reviews

Kate Somerville Exfolikate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment

-18

-Exfoliates very well -Makes pores appear smaller -Gets rid of blackheads -Improves overall skin texture -Can burn a little if you're a first time use or very sensitive -Kind of expensive So first off I'll say that you need this product and it is the best skin product I have ever used. I buy this from Sephora, but you can order it directly from Kate's site. At Sephora this comes in 3 sizes (0.5 oz, 2 oz, & 5oz.) and is priced at $19, $85, & $175. This is sort of a chemical & physical exfoliation, but I find it much more effective and gentler than a physical exfoliator. There is a sensitive skin version aimed towards people with sensitive skin and acne, but I used it for months and thought it did absolutely nothing. About every other day, I put a pea sized amount of this on my face after cleansing and exfoliate my face in small, gentle circular motions for about 30 seconds or until my face is covered. Then I let it sit on my face for 2-5 minutes. I would recommend starting out with like 30 seconds though and building your way up because I remember it stung when I first started using this. I have extremely sensitive and oily skin and this has never given me any issues.

Comments