Juliet's Clean & Smooth Skin Treatment Reviews

Brand: Juliet's

Juliet's Clean & Smooth Skin Treatment

Guest Bonnie
Guest Bonnie

They are not "scammers!" This stuff is a miracle in a bottle! It only works for 99% of acne sufferers. The unhappy people must be in the other 1% . I can't seem to locate it now, where can I get it? It works beautifully for me and my daughter. The site freely admitted it only works for 99% of people, but offered a money-back guarantee if you weren't satisfied. I don't see how that can be considered scamming! It was affordable, all-natural, and worked. What more do you want?

Guest Kristen
Guest Kristen

Great product! The peolple who stopped using after 4 days/a week! You have to be patient. The reason your skin looks worse before it gets better is because it is cleaning out your pores. If you use it religiously, you will see results. If you have bad acne it may take a couple of months. none works wonderfully and my skin looks great! It is not expensive and is all natural! You need to use all three products consistently! The wash, scrub, and gel.

Comments

natural, feels good, works! consistency of the scrub is watery, have to order online it's great! I have pretty severe acne and my skin is really sensitive, so I have finally just resorted to all natural products. Natural products are really the way to go!!!

Guest Martha
Guest Martha

Have used this for over a year. Works great for me. I still get a pimple here or there, but I very rarely get the deep, painful blemishes that last for a month or more (which I used to get on a regular basis). This is the best product for my skin (have also used Proactive and Murad).

Guest jo
Guest jo

NONE It Sucks! Will only make it worse. Does nothing. I've had acne for 20+ years tryed everything this stuff was the worst. I now take acnezine and use carlys soap and clear & smooth and have no more acne for the first time. Don't waste your money on juliets.

Comments

Works very well, heals, exfoliates, and most of all it gets rid of acne. Smells wonderful, works slowly yet depending how patient you really are, it does get rid of acne in the first week. It never over drys or make my skin flaky. Cost a little bit of money, yet clear skin WITHOUT irritation or just keep using harsh chemicals. I read through these reviews i wonder there are those who say yes and those who say no. If it doesn't work it doesn't work, for others it does. Everyone has different skin types so some people like products that are natural meaning it does not irritate skin, others like to keep buying their face , buying time after time falling for the chemicals that work, but burn your face, make it dry and flaky, no acne, but once you stop you get acne again and another dry face. This web site is selling very harsh peroxide crap that works, with the side effects of dry skin, flaky skin, redness, rashes. So you decide if a product is good or not that's your opinion. You just have to keep looking for a great product that works for you if it doesn't find another one until it does. This product works for me, it might work for you, just find something does not irritate skin.

Guest Shama
Guest Shama

Natural, refreshing, cleans thoroughly without drying my skin. No harsh chemicals to have alergic reactions - the best stuff I've ever tried - been using it for 4 year now. Have to purchase on line and wait for it to be shipped. Awesome Stuff!! The price is very reasonable, especially if you buy several bottles at a time. I usally purchase 3-4 for the best deal. I store the extra bottles in the fridge - I can't say enough about this product. I do wish they still carried the Deluxe Moistizer - again the best I've ever used. The same natural nurishing ingredients.

Guest Ariana
Guest Ariana

Best stuff been using it for years. Having a freak out because I can't find it. Cant believe all the negative comments..this is the only thing that has EVER worked for me besides the very expensive Proactive which dried my face. None! Been using this for about 5 years now and I LOVE IT! As long as I wash my face daily Juliets keeps my face clean and clear. It helps to keep the oil down. What I have found is that using a moisturizer helps...but it was hard for me to find one that didn't make my face oily. Currently using something from Body Shop that works awesome. And if you aren't using a toner...that could be the reason it isn't working for you (this is a must to keep your pores really clean). A clean face needs nurturing which includes a cleanser, toner and moisturizer. I learned this from Proactive. A cleansing system that is right for your skin will keep your skin clear. And if you are constantly eating crappy foods this will cause breakouts no matter what you are doing. Care for you body and it will be nice and happy.

Comments

NONE SCAM This stuff is NOT an original product, it is a copy cat scam of Carley's Clear and Smooth (which, btw, works GREAT). This stuff, however, is a nightmare. I wouldn't recommend it to anybody. They are just a bunch of scammers that don't honor their promises and will NEVER compare to Carley's Clear and Smooth. ...and no, I'm not affiliated with Carley's, I'm just a die hard fan b/c it's the only thing that works for me and this product upsets me.

Guest Grace
Guest Grace

Try detoxing the colon first. It's an inside job. Then when you introduce products like Juliet's, it will work better for you. Acne is always a sign of a poor working digestive system. I should know. Had acne. And now I don't. Great product!

Guest Jeff
Guest Jeff

Cleared up my skin in 2 days and made my face feel cool clean and refreshed made my skin breakout worse than ever after 4 days. can only be bought on ebay, all ebay testimonials are fake. Do NOT buy this stuff! Its a waste of your money and it will make your skin worse than before you started using it and it will not go away!

Guest Nadia
Guest Nadia

I am very dissapointed, did not work at all. Only the wash smells nice, like lemon. Bad smell of the scrub, runny, i have more pimpels, my skin is oilier then ever. I am so dissapointed, this was my last hope. Product came in a torn envelope, spilled, I took picture before/after, I started using it and my skin looks horrible. So many blocked pores, more then when i was a teenager. I can cry now, nothing works...nothing at all.Tried all products - beste rated. I am eating healthy, no alcohol, balanced diet, don't know what to do. Personally, I would not recommend, Sorry.

Guest BabyLove
Guest BabyLove

Wonderful smell. Great at sloughing the dead top layer, has herbs that detoxify the skin, and then it has oils that highly benefit your skin and moisterize it and protect it from the elements. Is a wee bit expensive, but, you get a big bottle of it that usually last me anywhere from 2 to 4 months. I use more now cuz I use it on my baby,it's so natural.It's better than any baby care stuff that are loaded with chemicals like mineral oil!! This stuff works like a charm. If people do breakout worse from it, I'm stumped. If you're acne is severe you should look into colon cleansing. That could be a major help on the appearance of your skin. Also try to detox. Toxins and water retention in the system will also cause a lot of acne.

Guest Brooke
Guest Brooke

smells good, all natural ingredients, feels good on skin products have tons of oil in the ingredients, made my acne worse than it's ever been before. caused very painful breakouts. Not recommended for acne prone or oily skin. I read through a lot of other reviews, and most people have the same problems I did with red and painful acne. My acne was very mild to start with only occasional breakouts on my chin, but after using Juliets it spread all over my face and weeks after stopping use of the products my skin still hasn't cleared up. Fortunatly, they did honor their money back guarantee and I received a quick refund of the purchase price minus shipping.

Guest don
Guest don

Works well as a foot scrub. Zero help for acne. Rough feel [good as a foot scrub], smells bad, stains my washcloths. Though it lasts, it still costs too much for its lack of help. Any good scrub or exfoliating soap would do as well. I do not like the way it is sold. There is no way to get real information on the ingredients and contra-indications.

Guest chris
Guest chris

I was reading ppl review on this product and, I have no clue what ppl are talking about but this is the best product I have ever used period. I never used Carley's product and dont feel the think to. My scars is goin away, face is very smooth. Yes i do have acne at times but after having very bad acne a few bumps dont bother me but I believe thats from not shaving everyday so i breakout with a few bumps. This is the best acne product i have used. Skin is smooth and soft. For all the ppl saying this product doesnt work im sorry to hear that. i have tired many different products and even as gone as far as colon cleansers. Dotors gives you crap and the products they do give you just melts your skin and the acne always find a way to come back. TRIED IT.

Guest Crissy
Guest Crissy

None Felt really good the 1st week, and then I started to break out in a HUGE rash! This stuff does not work! Don't waste your money!! I am still trying to clear up the huge rash from it. It even affected my hairline and scalp. I am still sore from this horrible stuff. My acne is worse than it ever was before.

Popular All-over treatments