Juice Beauty Blemish Clearing Serum Reviews

Brand: Juice Beauty

Juice Beauty Blemish Clearing Serum

Best my skin has ever been!

smells amazing natural & organic works on my mild acne squeeze bottle is not the greatest, product squirts out to quickly, so sometimes it gets wasted. Would prefer a pump of some sort to avoid this On the pricey side, but for me it was worth it. Try the sample size package Up until now I have had to use BP products to keep my mild-moderate acne at bay. While it always worked to keep the zits gone, in every other way my skin was terrible - red, enlarged pores, very dry. Not nice. It was basically a choice between terrible looking skin with acne or terrible looking skin without acne. I was nervous to go off of clinique acne since I tried to switch to Suki Face products a year ago with disastrous results (worst acne of my life!). I wanted to give an organic line another shot, and since this Juice beauty has a line specifically designed for acne I figured I'd give it a shot. So glad I did! My skin has never looked better! it is smooth, soft, moisturized, generally blemish free (aside from the occasional breakout,but that happened with BP anyhow). I think the key products for me are the serum and the green apple peel, both of which I use for spot treatment. I definitely don't think this line is necessarily for everyone, it needs to be a fit with your skin type. I couldn't see this product working so well on severe acne or even moderate acne closer to the severe end. I get the sense this is best for more mild cases. If you are looking for something more natural, less harsh, and sick of BP drying the crap out of your face and making you look twice your age - give this a shot!

Guest Joy
Guest Joy

Quality ingredients Organic Not tested on Animals Didn't help my acne I have moderate/ severe acne and I used the entire Juice Beauty line (including the serum) for four months with absolutely no results. What a bummer- I really wanted it to work. Perhaps it works better for those with light acne.

Guest Stephanie
Guest Stephanie

diminishes acne scars I love this product! After years of dealing with my acne prone skin I finally found a product that works. I began spot treating my zits every night and within about 3 weeks I noticed that my zits were disappearing! After 4 weeks, my face was clear. It isn't too sticky, and I get excited knowing that when I wake up my face is beautiful! :)

Comments

- Non-drying, no alcohol! - Makes skin seem healthier and glowing - Great, healing ingredients like vitamin C, CoQ10 and organic aloe juice - Not strong enough for cystic acne - Slightly stick for day. I use it at night, though. I've found this to be the best natural/organic blemish product on the market for light to moderate acne.

Comments

Clear skin and healthy ingredients! Can make my face a little shiny I have used this longer than a year and really think this has improved my skin. I love that it's healthy for you. I don't have a problem with stickiness...it absorbs after a minute or two. It can make my face a little shiny so if my skin is clear I just use it at night. Sometimes I add a little salicylic acid to help clear breakouts but overall it works great!

Guest Grace
Guest Grace

Keeps skin from drying out when used with other acne products so it's glowing, fresh and dewy. Organic, natural ingredients. Shrinks pimples, seems to help prevent new ones, works great under makeup. A little bit sticky when you first put it on, but if you allow it to dry and you don't use way too much it works great under makeup and you'll never notice it. It's also a little pricey but a little goes a really long way. I've been using the Juice Beauty Blemish Clearing Serum for a little over a week now and I'm extremely pleased so far. Over the past several weeks I'd been dealing with the worst breakout of my life and once I started using this in conjunction with a BP product my acne has cleared up tremendously. Unfortunately, since I've been using this *with* a BP product I can't say for certain how great it is at clearing acne on its own but I can say that putting the BP product on over this stuff, the serum has completely kept my face from drying out at ALL, and we all know how drying BP is. My complexion looks glowing and healthy! I definitely wont ever be without this stuff. :) It also seems to be helping fade red marks.

Popular All-over treatments