Jericho Dead Sea Black Mud Soap Reviews

Brand: Jericho

Jericho Dead Sea Black Mud Soap

Not for me!

Used only once and right after use my face was extremely dry! The driest my skin has ever been , I mean dryer then when I used BP twice a day. This would be a great bar for someone with oily skin. Not for combination or dry skin.

Comments

Guest Tiffany
Guest Tiffany

Does not dry out skin I finally have my acne under control! This is by far the best soap I have ever used. You have to use it for a couple of weeks to really notice any results. BE AWARE for the first couple of weeks you will break out like crazy but this is because it is purging your skin. I have NO blackheads!!!! I use this morning and night along with the Jericho oily skin toner. In the day I put on Murad exfoliating treatment and at night use regular old BP. My skin looks better than it ever has.

Hi I have bought this one: [link removed] and have been using it for a week, Do you think it will have the same effect?
I can't place a link, but it is the mud soap by Seacret.

seems pretty natural, doesn't worsen breakouts doesn't help acne, at least not the moderately severe sort i've done well w/ mud masks, so i thought a mud soap would be good for me. this one seems high quality and is highly moisturizing, so it's nice for the body, but it seems to be too moisturizing for my face--at least, in spite of the mud contents, I've seen no improvement of my blackheads or acne.

Comments