Jane Iredale Mineral Liquid Foundation Reviews

Brand: Jane Iredale

Jane Iredale Mineral Liquid Foundation

Too creamy

I haven't used the one pictured, but I used the Glow Time BB Foundation. I hate it. Such a waste of money. It does not go on my skin well at all. Its too creamy. I have to blend it into my skin too much, and because it has sunscreen in it, when I blend, I get dry skin "blobs". It does not work for my skin.

Comments

Moisturizes face. Splotchy, bad coverage, expensive, separates when you perspire, no money-back-guarantee This make-up has to be rubbed in a lot in order to get a blended look, since the actual color globs are separate from the gel they're suspended in. You can blend the make-up on your hand before applying, but I found that I had to use WAY more product this way, and the coverage was splotchy at best. It also separated and beaded up when I perspired (I live in a humid climate), leading to embarrassment when I looked in the mirror in a public restroom, for example. Like, "AAAH! Why didn't anyone tell me all my makeup had slid onto my upper lip!??!!" Bottom line? I should have been a little wary when the retailer said they didn't accept returns. That's always a red flag that the product isn't prone to satisfy most customers.

Guest E
Guest E

Doesn´t make me break out at all, which I do from ALL other foundations I have ever tried. Nice feeling on face; doesn´t feel cakey, "no foundation" feel. It CAN be hard to find the correct colour so definitely try on properly and in good light before buying. Price is high but so worth it to me since it WORKS. This is an awesome mineral foundation that FEELS good for the skin and has lots of good-for-the-skin ingredients in it. The best part of it is that it doesn´t make me break out at all! I use it over my mosturizer and can be worn over SPF aswell. I definitely recommend it if you want a light and natural coverage! :)

Popular Foundation