Head and Shoulders Classic Clean Reviews

Head and Shoulders Classic Clean

Miracle product

I honestly have never reviewed a product in my life but I think everyone should know about this! I used to get acne all over my shoulders and the odd bit on my back. Since using head and shoulders once every day for the past 2 weeks I haven't got a single pimple my shoulders have cleared up completely. Make sure you have a shower, lather it into your skin, leave it for a minute and then rinse. REALLY IMPORTANT to use every day. I tried this before and it was on the days I missed that the one or two pimples came back. Btw not sure if this works for face but it definitely does for body!

Comments

A good dandruff fighting shampoo!

Head and shoulders is a very effective shampoo that helps get rid of flakes caused by seborrheic dermatitis. I'm using the formulation that includes pyrithione zinc to help rid of my dandruff. It works well however you want to include a couple of different types of shampoo so that you can rotate them so the seborrhea doesn't build up an immunity. The shampoo lathers well, fairly inexpensive and can be found virtually at any department store.

Magic

This stuff this magic, it cleared my chest, back and forehead acne. I just wash my hair once a night.

is this really works because i have acne on my fore head chest and back of my shoulder i spent lot to doctor but no use

Great for chest and back acne!

Gets rid of candia Clears back and cheat acne. Stinks Itchy I used this daily in the bathtub on my chest acne and my back acne and it worked wonders for it! It's itches a lot when it is sitting on the skin because you have to let it sit on the skin for 5 mins my dermatologist recommended

Comments

Just use once a day Keeps body acne at bay Good fragrance, no irritation Doubles as shampoo :) (I love it as a shampoo also) None I wash my body with Head and Shoulders Classic Clean every night in the shower and the results have been great so far. My back used to get pretty greasy/pimply all the way down to my tailbone, basically. I would even get occasional cysts there. It's summertime here and I don't want to have to worry about covering up my shoulders. Before, I used to have to wipe my body down with Sea Breeze twice a day to keep it clear, but now it's just H&S once a day which is so much more convenient. When I do get any pimples they go away so fast as long as I DON'T PICK. I'm still hesitant to try this stuff on my face though.

Comments

Eliminates back acne FAST! also effective for neck/arm acne I herd using dandruff shampoo can cause dandruff. (if you dont already have dandruff). Your skin is quiet itchy when it is adjusting to it. After the first week my bacne improved 80%, and now its week 3 and i have one pimple on my back and its almost flat. directions: whenever showering lather this stuff on your back for about 30 seconds then wash off. Its as easy as that.

Comments

Elimated bacne and arm acne Since its also a shampoo your saving the time of using acne bodywash I herd using dandruff shampoos if you don't have dandruff can cause dandruff (might be wrong) After a month of using this my arma are clear and my back has some red marks left. I lather it for about 3 seconds on each part of my body then just wash it off. It also got rid of acne in parts of my face that my hair is touching like my temples and forhead. I think im going to start using it on my cheaks. Don't let this amazing product pass you by

Comments

good smell that's it... didn't work, made acne worse I had used Head and Shoulders Classic Clean for my chest and back (both pretty clear but still wanted to get rid of all of it) It didn't work, so then I waited about 2 weeks, tried it again. I used it for 2 days. It gave me acne all over my chest and arms!!! I also now get pimples on my breasts, and stomach randomly... and it's been over a month since I used Head and Shoulders and haven't got rid of the acne...

Guest esmeraldat
Guest esmeraldat

clears back and (especially) chest acne, works fast, inexpensive, widely available no fragrance-free formula I suffered with chest acne for years before stumbling upon this solution on the Internet. I had small, persistent, itchy, rash-like acne that was unresponsive to everything (inc. bp and various prescriptions). The key ingredient is the zinc pyrithione. Many derms agree this is the MOST effective ingredient in the fight against neck, chest and back acne. Within 3 days, my chest was nearly 100% clear with NO irritation. Classic Clean formula works best. Just lather and apply in the shower. Leave on up to 5 min. This has been nothing short of a life saver! Do the research, get the bottle and enjoy your clear skin!

Popular Cleansers/Washes