Greenstone Clindamycin Phosphate Lotion Reviews

Brand: Greenstone

Greenstone Clindamycin Phosphate Lotion

Caused my acne to get worse

Okay. I had been going to the same dermatologist for years. I was running a little late to an event so I allowed the Physician Assistant to help me. She totally redid my beauty regime. I was getting severe pain from my medications and needed to get switched to a gentler one. In my new prescriptions she prescribed this. I had used clindamycin Phosphate solution before. It worked wonders on my skin but THIS stuff. Was horrible. I had been breaking out slightly from hormones and where my old solution worked well. This did the opposite. While trying to get rid of one pimple 4-7 would pop up around it!!! This made my face break out everywhere it touched. I soon had to stop for it was wrecking my face. I do not recommend.

Comments

Works fast, works well!

This stuff started working almost immediately. I had a mild breakout after my second course of Accutane that continued for about 4 weeks, non stop, 5-10 pimples on my face. This stuff wiped them out within a week! I'm always resistent to putting new topicals on my face, especially lotion, but this really did work. Haven't had a pimple since I started this medication about 2 weeks ago :)

Comments