Gly Derm Gentle Cleanser Reviews

Brand: Gly Derm

Gly Derm Gentle Cleanser

This product gives you really soft and smooth skin I went to the dermatologist and she recommened this cleanser for me and has did wonders for my skin. My skin is soft and smooth and my mild acne is gone. I think this cleanser will be good for acne and with combination of acne medication.And it's good for sensitive skin because it really doesn't have any harsh fragrance. I also was using this cleanser twice a day with a acne medication and I didn't experience any peeling,or burning.

Comments

Guest Makajejo
Guest Makajejo

One bottle lasts about 2 months, and you need 2 pumps to get enough liquid to lather well. I traveled with it twice and it spilled a bit whether I locked the top or not (came out the sides, maybe I should get a travel bottle). It did not work miracles for me, but it also did not exacerbate the situation (acne is status quo). I bought mine through a dermatologist, but you can get it online for cheaper. I don't recommend it for acne control, but I do recommend it as a gentle glycolic acid cleanser if that is what you are looking for. Also I do not know the amount of glycolic acid in the product or its pH (though the Glyderm set claims to be pH compatible with all of its other products).

Comments