Glama Roller Derma Roller Reviews

Brand: Glama Roller

Glama Roller Derma Roller

None really. Did not cost very much. Only a few days downtime. Did not see any improvement anywhere. Questionable hygiene-wise. While this product seems to have worked well for others, I did not see any improvement at all vs. chemical peels, which produced results.

Guest Sean
Guest Sean

100% Reduces Scars 100%Reduces Redness Able to better absorb creams and moisturizers. Unable to use if you have current acne or spots. Little bit painful. Well have to say this product amazing, 100% will reduce scars and redness. After 1 year of horrible acne, age 31(oh dear). Used the Dans Regime, and antibiotics. I got clear, and was left with nasty redness and scarring. After two months this product is working well it takes months but does 100% work. Makes the skin produce more collagen that will reduce the scarring. Be warned do not go past 1.00mm needles unless you very very deep scars. Also be exstremely vigilant STERILIZING this BEFORE and AFTER use. Also go just go steady with it, they are needles after all. Also to finish maybe use with Bio oil or a good moisturizer. Cheers Sean (Bristol, UK)

Comments

It did seem to make my skin swell showing that it is doing something.. I think it really hurts! It has been very hard for me to use it although I force myself too but saying it is pain free is going a little far! I am hoping the pain will be worth it at the end and there is no way you can use it around your eyes!

Guest Amanda
Guest Amanda

It doesn't take long to give yourself a glama roller treatment. It only took about two weeks for me to notice a difference in my skin and I used it once a day for 5 days. My acne scars were less prominant and my skin actually felt tighter. I guess that's why it was obvious that my scars didn't seem as deep as they used to be. At first, using the glama roller on my cheeks was a little bit uncomfortable and I had a tingling sensation. After a few times using it, that went away. I was very skeptical that such a simple, basic thing like this roller would really do anything for me. I had spent a lot of money over time on creams and other treatments with little results. I really didn't expect much out of this one either. I was complaining about having to wear so much make-up because of my acne scars to a friend of mine and she told me that a friend of hers used a skin roller like this one. So I went home, found this product online and gave it a go! I was pleasantly suprised that the glama roller really works. I would recommend it to anyone with acne scars!

Comments

It works! Yeah! About half the price of other derma rollers on the market. Good quality item (I've tried several other brands of derma roller and even though you think you get what you pay for this one is just as good if not better than the more expensive ones.) You can use it yourself at home without having to go to a doctor. Results are not immediate. Skin can look a little red for a few hours after it is used. Must be replaced every 3 or 4 months. Skin needling just flat out works to diminish acne scars. No doubt about it. A great plus is that you can treat several skin care concerns all at once and not just acne scars. It will help reduce the size of large pores and the depth and severity of fine lines and wrinkles, too. Really a great product. I use the 1.0 mm size abut twice a week and that's all. I saw some noticeable improvements in my acne scarring within about two weeks. I saw what I would call dramatic improvements within 3 months. For the price and the results it's totally worth the wait.

Popular Over-the-counter