Gillette MACH3 Razor Reviews

Brand: Gillette

Gillette MACH3 Razor

tried fusion,turbo,this one and other razors

I have a sensitive skin and this razor is perfect for my skin cause it's not irritating and leaves a smooth skin after you shaved. Also if your hairs usually stuck inside the blades this razor is perfect for you cause it has the approappriate space between the blades so you can easily get it off with water. Use a nice after shave a for best results.

Guest Matt

1. Smaller razor head compared to Fusion or Hydro 5 (Shick). Makes it easy to control, especially under nose and around acne. 2. Gives me close shave, better than Hydro 5. 3.Minimal irritation. (Fusion gave me serious irritation and redness) 4.Razor handle is easy to hold and control. 1. Depending on where you buy cartridges from, could be expensive. I have tried Mach 3, Fusion, Hydro 5. And I have to say my favourite is still the Mach 3. I can dodge around my acne with precision and there is minimal irritation to my acne prone sensitive skin. Would genuinely recommend.

Comments

-Gives a pretty close shave -Gives a lot of cuts particularly the facial hair area -Blades wear out very quickly 3-5 blades are definitely not for me, and the Mach3 is probably the worst one I have used. Like I said the blades are useless after just a few days meaning you gotta buy a lot more blades then you should. I can't remember the last time I shaved without getting one or more cuts.

Comments

Used to be these blades were really good (very close shave) but I've noticed that since Gillette has launched new "better" products it seems as though these blades are not as good as they used to be. Brutally expensive for what they are. Were always a bit of a rip off because of the price but now more so because the quality has slipped. Dull too quickly for the cost. I have lost a lot of respect for Gillette since I see the quality slip as a marketing scam. The cost I have shown is for 8 blades.

Guest Anonymous
Guest Anonymous

Looks Cool, gives a ok shave but not aways and there everywhere. Way over priced for a piece of plastic and sheet metal, causes ingrown hairs, low number of shave per blade, irrtating for the skin. Mach 3s are really a marketing scam, way over price for what they are. The consept of the Mach 3 is for the first blade or two to pull the hair and the rest to cut it, what a joke its like hacking down a tree with an axe, just use a chain saw and get a nice clean cut. Start using a Double Edge saftey razor and you'll be better off, one really shrape blade instead of 3 duller blades. There alot cheaper per blade, more shaves per blade, less in grown hairs, less irrtation, and a closer more comfortable shave the Mach 3 will ever give because of the 3 blade concept.

Guest Matt

It is defiantly better than the four and five blades. Every time I use more blades I always seem to come back to this one. I have to admit there is a little razor burn It gives a great looking shave and does not nearly hurt as much as other razors out there. May cause a little irritation

Popular Razors and cartidges