Get Gorgeous Herb Tea for Clear Skin Reviews

Brand: Get Gorgeous

Get Gorgeous Herb Tea for Clear Skin

Hallelujah

You guysss.. oh em gee. Im in love with this tea!! I'm half way through my 3rd canister. I have struggled more with picking my face than I have with actual "acne" it's never been SEVERE but it's been a problem for sure. the last 2 years since I reached 20 I have had blackheads under the skin on my cheeks that I can feel when i touch/wash my face, and in the right lighting can actually see! So sometimes when my skin was looking clearish on the surface, i knew semi secretly it wasn't. I learnt how to extract them properly with a needle but they would either come back or manifest somewhere else. After drinking this tea, working out more and not wearing make up during the week. im so happy to say they are all gone and my tone is evening out. (I only use Dr.Bronners Soap on my face!) I drink 2/3 cups a day, first thing in the morning and right before bed. Sometimes iced in the afternoon if I fancy it. For those who complain about bland taste.. honey! duh! i put a 3 second squirt of honey in each cup and it tastes awesome!! in short; Stick with it!! it will work!! and no picking! Good luck loves xo

Amazing Product

I am a huge fan of this tea! I am not a constant drinker of it - rather when I notice my skin acting up/a few spots creeping up do I drink it (1-2 cups a day) and within a few days I definitely notice a difference. It helps with redness, brings "down" any spots that might be forming, and just really helps to improve the overall look. Plus - it actually tastes pretty good!

I love it

Three words for this thing, I LOVE IT! I drink 1 wide glass every night before I sleep. I always woke up feeling skin beautiful each morning. But on mornings I drink Parsley leaf teas using Schefs loose leaf tea infuser. Both teas are amazing!

Comments

God given ! works miracles !

Ok my Dad n Grandma told me that i should drink red clover tea because it cleanses ur blood well I went to health food store n got some red clover tea it works miracles !!! After 2 days I woke up looked in the mirror and was in awe at how much healthier my skin look even had a glow !!! Please drink this tea remember u haft to fight acne from the inside also. I mix my red clover tea with green tea n it's amazing it just cleanses u out also takes away belly fat can't go wrong with these 2 !! God Bless You all. :-) Also the brand I got is Alvita organic red clover tea wrks miracles !

Sustained Results

I've had persistent acne for about 15 years now. I have tried both natural and prescription products to combat it, but nothing has worked as well as Get Gorgeous tea. I typically drink two to three cups a day, each containing two tea bags, though I hope to cut back at some point in the future. I buy it on the Republic of Tea Website, as it's cheaper to buy in bulk. My skin has been quite clear for about three months now :)

where do you buy this kind of tea?

Truly amazing.

Works Works Works! This stuff is amazing. I've been drinking a cup every night for about 2 weeks now and wow, I've had some very noticeable results. I suffered from severe acne literally the day I turned 18 and searched for 2 years for miracle products before I finally saw a dermatologist. I was on amoxicillin for almost a year and have been clear since I got off it - but I always have blemishes here and there and have horrible pigmentation around my chin. I swear my marks are fading and my face is glowing!!! I've gotten quite a few compliments on how nice my skin looks, and I barely have to wear any foundation!!! I found mine at a local grocery store for $10. I cannot even complain about the price considering how much I've spent in the past on medication. All I can say is give it a try!

Results Seen in 2 Days

Taste No More Acne Results I never write reviews, but I had to for this product. I drink 1 cup a day with 2 tea bags in it. It's worked better than any oral medication I've used before. In addition to drinking this tea, I use Retin-A and wash my face daily. It also tastes delicious.

Guest Sarah
Guest Sarah

taste, flavor, preparation time, RESULTS can be pricey I have cystic acne and it had been pretty bad lately. i tried this tea at a friends house and it didnt taste terrible so i bought some of my own to try. I have been drinking one cup a day and have already noticed improvement! less redness and the pain from my acne is down too. The tea is not the soul of my regimen by any means, i wash my face twice a day and am on an oral medication but I think it is a great additive! I love that it is caffine free and doesn't have any chemicals :) enjoy!

Guest Debbie
Guest Debbie

tastes good, helping with my acne Expensive, and only available online where i live. I have been using this tea for about a month, and so far my acne has really improved. I drink 2 cups a day ( two bags in each cup ), and also sometimes drink with ice in it. Also, i stick to a face cleansing routine. My Regiment that works: -Wash face twice daily with Biore Ice Cleanser, moisturize once at night with Clean and Clear dual action. Avoid Aveeno, it really dried out my skin, which causes breakouts. -Careful with Foundation !! I use Cover Girl Clean. Avoid Almay or any that cakes on your skin. I had to wash my face 3 times to get that stuff off !!! -Change pillow case every night. -multi vitamin - I was my hair everyday to avoid greasy hair on my face. I really hope this helps others with skin problems. I know how terrible it feels to have problem skin.

Comments

tastes ok, probably good for you expensive, no improvement to skin, can make your own loose leaf tea blend w/ rooibos, hisbiscus, etc. much cheaper (check out the bulk section of your health food store and invest in a little loose leaf strainer) no help for acne

Comments

It works. Anti inflammatory. Antioxidants. With consistent regimen, you can absolutely get clear skin. Absolutely nothing. Ok let me start by saying this, it is my time of the month and I have NOT had any breakouts thus far using this tea. Which is a miracle... I TRULY believe this works. Morning and night I have one 12oz cup of Get Gorgeous AND Get Clean. In between I'll have either 1 or 2 cups of Get Gorgeous. Packed with antioxidants and anti-inflammatory benefits. Have been on minocycline which didn't work at all. I am now clear with the occasional zit which lasts about a day or 2. Forget all the chemicals that can do harm and try this (my regimen): -One a day women's multivitamin Healthy Skin Support (best multivitamin for skin) -Get Gorgeous tea. (Mix Get Clean also for extra punch) -Baking soda as mask and exfoliant to treat existing acne and help prevent (truly works) Thats all you need. Try getting your body healthy from the inside , it totally worked for me 100%. Not only clears your skin but gives you energy and promotes allover health. Screw junk chemicals.

Guest Paloma
Guest Paloma

All of the herbs contained are wonderful for skin. Expensive! You can buy this for $0.30 a tea bag in a tin (36 tea bags / 1.65 oz), or bulk from their website at $0.16 a tea bag (in quantities of 250) - if you use this regularly and want to continue buying the product, go for the bulk! There's also a much cheaper option; buy or order dried herbs from a source you trust and make your own tea. Most of the ingredients in this you can get for less than $1.25 an oz. The ingredients, as listed on the website: Organic Rooibos (leaf), Orange (peel), Hibiscus (flower), Chamomile (flower), Red Clover (flower), Chaste Berry (fruit), Burdock (root). Other Ingredients: Natural Pomegranate Flavor Cost: Rooibos - $3.00 / oz Orange peel - $1.15 / oz Hibiscus - $1.00 / oz Chamomile - $1.25 / oz Red clover (flower) - $3.00 / oz Chaste berry - $1.00 / oz Burdock - $1.00 / oz Please note that while rooibos does have properties that help your skin, it is primarily in the tea for taste. If you don't care about taste you can skip it and save $. You could also leave out or substitute something else for the red clover flower; one of its primary purposes in the tea is stimulating the immune system, and there are many other cheaper herbs that can do this. Buy or check out a herb book, or use the lovely resource that is Google. The total price of 1 oz of all of these herbs is $11.40 (and could be up to $4 cheaper if you do some substitutions). This will get you 7oz of tea, or approximately 155 tea bags; that's around $.07 a cup. If you don't have an apothecary in your area, there are many online. I live in Seattle, and I recommend Tenzing Momo (and no, I don't work for them, I promise, I'm just a fan) - google em, click online ordering, and then herbs. They are listed alphabetically. Good luck, and remember that you don't need to pay exorbitant prices for products you can concoct yourself. :)

Comments

Tastes Great, Easy to Find, Easy to Maintain, Good for you Cost I had cyctic acne, big underneath the skin, pimples. I am a 30 something mother of 2. I tried all kinds of acne skin treatments with no luck and then I saw this tea and thought why not try it. It worked! I drink a cup or two of this and one cup of the Yogi Skin Detox tea (for variety) plus I'll mix in either a cup of a Red or Green Tea, for a total of at least 3 cups of tea throughout the day. My acne is 100% better. If I break out the pimples are much smaller and go away much faster. This is a treatment I don't mind continuing. I haven't stopped it, so I don't know what will happen if I stop drinking the tea. Highly Reccommend.

Comments

works within the week (if drank 3-4 times a day) tastes perfect with a spoonful of sugar expensive as hell ($14.95 for 36 bags) makes my farts smell mad potent must be consistent works pretty well for my bumpy face. my acne isnt horrible, mainly just bumps on the side of my face, not visible unless im in direct sunlight and youre looking at my face from a certain angle. But occasionally I'll get some nasty red bumps on my forehead or cheek, or chin. this stuff did a good job of keeping that away. When I stopped drinking it for 2 days, i got oe of those red bumps on my forehead. So the key to using this stuff is consistency.

Guest Andrea
Guest Andrea

Delicious, easily integrated into a regimen and makes my skin feel AMAZING. I only need to drink it once a day to get results. FAST results. I saw improvement the next day. pricy So, I'm going to start off by saying I don't have acne. I get pimples here and there especially when I'm stressed. Well. I recently came off birth control and my skin has been getting more finicky. I was at a point where I would ALWAYS have a blemish or 2 and huge dry patches everywhere else. Seriously after my first day drinking the tea my skin was so hydrated and supple. I didn't even need my night cream to get rid of the dry patches. I'm on my second week of drinking this tea and my skin is radiating. It is so smooth, and I don't need concealer any more. My blemishes and dry patches are both gone. This tea is really doing wonders for me :)

Comments

tastes good, easy to find at your local Health Food Store Does NOTt work ALONE to reduce acne, PRICEY, have to drink alot every day... It's "ok" to use "in conjunction "with a clean healthy diet ie: lots of veegies , whole grains , fish, tons of water, ect. BUT, it did NOT clear my skin on it's own ! Avoiding sugar, dairy,soy ,wheat processed foods AND taking fish oil supps, zinc, b complex,vita c,tons of water, honey masks at night, and drinking 3-4 cups of green tea is what FINALLY completely cleared my face. I'm just here to help so those with more severe acne. don't waste their time. Im sure the Get Clear Tea might work for those with a few pimples, but those of us with hormonal/underlying issues need to go further !

Comments

Overall good for you. Reduces acne and inflammation. For me this tea alone doesn't completely clear my skin. I buy this at GNC. I make 1 cup of this tea then mix it with one cup of arizona green tea, this really helps with the taste. i drink a few cups daily This tea combined with the yogurt mask, probiotic pills, fish oil, and vitamins has finally cleared up my skin. I no longer use any acne medications because they were not working and were making my skin dry/peely causing increases in oil production and i believe were causing wrinkles.

Guest Krystie
Guest Krystie

it taste great and it works.. i started to see results within a few days. my skin started to look clear and felt better. the only bad thing is that you have to drink it 3-4 times a day for it to really work. i've tried only drinking it once a day and it doesn't have the same effect. good stuff, but i recommend using this in addition to a regular skin regimen that you are using daily. this is great only as an "additional helper." -don't just rely on this to get rid of acne.

Popular Household/Natural