Genuine Health Perfect Skin Reviews

Genuine Health Perfect Skin

-visible reduction of acne pimples & inflammation -skin seems to glow! -no fish-tasting reflux like other fish oil supplements -starts acting quickly -expensive (many pills per day) -tip: the "for men" version is often a few dollars less and it is exactly the same formula -effect seems to wear out after a few months My acne isn't severe, but I always have a few pimples and never clear skin. There are also phases where my skin suddenly, mysteriously breaks out and keeps breaking out for a couple of months, until it calms down again. This product really improved my skin in those bad periods: my skin tone became more even; it gave me a healthy glow; it helped with present inflamed acne lesions and drastically reduced the appearance of new acne; I even looked less tired as the skin around my eyes was better! I still had a few pimples here and there, but much, much less. The major downside of this product is its price: around 30$ for a bottle of 60 and 50$ for 120 pills. I also noticed that the effect seemed to wear off after two-three months as my skin seemed to adjust to it. I continue to take it, but only for periods when my skin gets bad and not every month.

Comments

It works for adult/nodular/cystic acne Gave my skin a healthy glow without oilyness costly took longer to fall asleep if I took it at bedtime so I take it at dinner I have had acne for 20+ years, and in my 30's it changed from the zits of my teens and early 20's to the typical jawline cystic/nodular acne that many adults have. I have tried every facial cleansing regimen out there and eat a healthy diet but always had at least half a dozen painful nodules and never clear skin. I started taking Beautiful Skin and after a few weeks have not had ONE CYST OR NODULE! This is awesome for me. I still have the odd little zit but it comes to a head quickly and doesn't scar like my nodules did. This combined with glycolic acid in Neostrata for my facial cleansing routine has given me the best skin I've had in years. I do notice if I take the second dose at bedtime I take longer to fall asleep, so I've started taking it at dinner instead.

Comments

My skin is getting clearer and much more even. My acne heals much faster than before. Scars and hyper-pigmentation are fading. I am still getting some acne, but it is not nearly as inflamed and diminishes quickly. My sweat smells, and it didn't really before. I think it's the supplement because it's the only thing I've been doing differently. My plan is to keep taking this until my skin is clear, continue for a a few months, and wean myself off. Bit pricey... As with any supplement, for this to work you need to use it in conjunction with a good diet. I find my skin is at its clearest when I eat A LOT of fruit and vegetables throughout the day, with plenty of water and green tea. Overall, my facial and body acne has drastically decreased, and my skin is looking much calmer. I have tried numerous herbs, lotions and potions and this is the only supplement that seems to work for me and doesn't make me feel sick or like my kidneys are failing. All the ingredients are relatively safe and not anything that shouldn't be in your diet anyways: fish oil omega 3s, green tea antioxidants, zinc, selenium, vit E and chromium. I hope that this progress continues. I haven't taken it very long and I'm already seeing massive improvements.

Guest Kady
Guest Kady

Easy to take Can use with existing external skin care routine Evens skin tone Clarifies Works Well Expensive and doesn't last very long as youre taking two-four pills a day. Expensive, but worth it! I have had so many compliments on my skin since taking Genuine Health "Perfect Skin" as well as other Genuine Health skin care products.

Popular Vitamins/Supplements