Garnier Pure Active Intense Blackhead Clearing Scrub

Garnier Pure Active Intense Blackhead Clearing Scrub Reviews

Brand: Garnier

Aqua, Water, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid PEG-7 Cocate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Coco Betaine, Ammonium.

My Absolute Favourite Scrub Ever!!

Just read my review, this product is brilliant! This is the only chemical wash I use on my face, otherwise I just use all organic products. I found that reducing all the chemicals to a minimum made a huge difference on my complexion! I use this morning and night and the Gel cleanser during the day (if i need to take off makeup) and using just these two products along side my People For Plants day time moisturiser (after the morning scrub) works absolute wonders. This is going to be my routine until my pimples finally go away themselves :) A tiny bit of dryness - but that is because I was not moisturising. Well, my experience with this product has been really, really amazing! It took around 5-7 days to get flawless, smoother as a babys butt skin but IT WORKS!!! My skin did go quite dry because of the 2% Salicylic Acid in the product. You can really feel it working in your pores and cleaning all the dead skin and imperfections off - I would not really recommend this to people with open wounds on their faces because it would probably hurt! I have sensitive skin and this does NOT irritate it at all. People with quite bad acne I will strongly tell you not to squeeze those whiteheads before using this! This scrub will literally scrub them all off without digging those nasty fingers in your skin :) I have noticed my overall complexion is a lot brighter and even, also those light pink surface scars some pimples leave have lightened A LOT and some have even completely faded. It is also really affordable - especially when it is on sale! (I got it on a 20% off sale from target and it was just over $7) Oh and one more thing, my skin is quite oily usually especially in the T-zone. My chin always gets dry fastest and my face is quite sensitive to most products. I also break out at the drop of a hat if the wrong product is used on my face. The moisturiser I have been using every day is a very light day time moisturiser from the People For Plants line :) It is 91.8 % ORGANIC!! It is seriously such an amazing moisturiser - especially for me I have oily skin and I have literally tried 100 different moisturisers in my time so far and this is definitely the one I am sticking to for an extremely long time. Probably forever. This moisturiser and this scrub work amazing together! It never breaks me out and never makes my skin more oily than it usually is. And it has no nasty chemicals in it so, less chemicals on your face means less irritation = less breakouts!! But yeah overall this scrub is perfect - the beads are not too harsh and I use it 2 times a day :) It clears blackheads out too! And does everything the bottle claims.

Comments