Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Protector

Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Protector Reviews

Brand: Garnier

Octinoxate (3%) and Titanium Dioxide (4.7%).

Water, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., PEG 20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon 12, Cyclohexasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Stearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Disodium EDTA, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Caffeine, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Citral, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Fragrance, May Contain:, Iron Oxides.

the one for oily skin works like magic

This review is for the BB cream for oily skin in light. I have cystic acne and this gives me the coverage i need on a daily basis. It never caused my skin to breakout and at the end of the day it still sits beautifully and is not oily. I should also mention I never apply powder on top and my skin is naturally VERY oily. Overall, a great tinted moisturizer if you don't want to use foundation just to run errands.

Disappointing

I also had high hopes for this BB cream, but ended up giving it to my mother. This worked for me more like a tinted moisturizer, and I found the coverage was better when I used a brush as opposed to a sponge or clean hands. However, I found it to be greasy even after applying powder, and the product would inevitably end up getting into my mouth and tastes terrible (never happens with my other products). Because the product was so greasy, it did not dry out my skin like some other products tend to do, but also let to breakouts every time I used it. These were not the huge cystic breakouts, but rather made my skin look bumpy all over like it had clogged every single one of my pores. I have yet to find a BB cream that matches my skin tone (pale, cool, and olive), but maybe it will work better for my mom who has gorgeous warm pink-toned skin. I will just have to keep looking for a BB cream that doesn't make me look like I doused myself with horrible orange fake tanner.

you didnthave to eat the product its for ur face

Gets the job done.

I do agree that this bb makes your skin feel a bit greasy at the end of the day, but I've been repurchasing this for years. It has light coverage (which is buildable if you set it with a powder foundation) and the greasy feeling can be combatted with blotting once or twice throughout the day. SETTING WITH POWDER IS A MUST. I use this over my moisturiser and BP (I'm currently on the acne.org regimen) and it's been doing a fine job of sun protection. I live in the tropics, so an SPF is a must. This kills two birds with one stone - SPF protection and pimple coverage. Because it has alcohol, this product may cause some irritation to overly sensitive skin at first, but with continued usage, my skin has gotten used to the formulation.

Great Product.

I have combo/oily skin with acne scars on my cheeks & some redness. This BB is amazing. It covers my acne scars SO well, evens out my skin tone, and has a semi-matte finish that looks very natural. It gives me the natural but polished look that I want for work every day. As someone that hates wearing heavy make-up, I was pleasantly surprised at how much it does for being so lightweight. It might seem pricey to some, but the bottle is much larger than most BB creams out there & there are a lot of great, skin-enhancing ingredients in it.

Comments

Good light coverage for daily use

I used the Acne Prone Skin BB with SA. Been using it for almost a year now and its been A-OK I like it and it hasn't caused me any problems with breaking out unless if my period is coming in which I tend to breakout. But this BB is the best drugstore kind that I have tried so far. I read from the reviews below that it gives an oily finish later in the day, I do agree but for me it gave a dewy like appearance in mine. I think for me, the only con for this one though is that the shades are limited and can be a little too light on one's skin colour especially if one is on the fair side. It's a nice light coverage for daily use as it even skin tone when there's redness and tiny blemishes.

Acne Prone Skin BB

I like the one with salicylic acid for acne prone skin. Really evens out skin tone and doesn't dry out skin or cause new breakouts from what I've experienced. I don't think the colors would be good for fair skin people but olive skin toned to dark skin tone will probably find it works.

Adds to breakouts

Honestly I had such high hopes for this product! It contains Salicylic Acid which was what made me purchase it! It was hard enough for me trying to find something light, and not too thick like foundation, yet wouldn't add to my breakouts. It was so hard trying to find makeup products in my local drugstore containing SA or a makeup line that was devoted to acne-prone skin. However my friend recommended this and I decided that after a long search for something that would help my acne and provide light coverage, I decided to opt and try this. I chose light because all my previous BB creams, I have always gone for the lightest since I am quite fair skinned, but this was WAY too light for me! I am so bummed out because this is an expensive product. I don't think it lives up to anything it advertises. I feel like I'm breaking out more whilst using this, and I gave it 2 months but I'm breakout out worse than ever. I would form cysts on my cheeks and chin especially. This product is now sitting at the back of my makeup drawer. I will use it nowadays as a under eye concealer and around my nose since it's so light and can act as a concealer, but as a BB cream, I hesitate in grabbing it.

Be careful using as an under eye concealer due to the salicylic acid. It might dry your under eye area out and make it burn and peel. :)

Cassidy

I use this product often. I wouldn't positively say it won't break you out because everyone's skin type is different. This don't break me out though. Depending on how sensitive your skin may be/ your skin type, this May or may not cause breakouts :) but this product works very good for me, it leaves a smooth natural look for me.

Comments

Wonderful coverage leading to cystic acne

Good coverage SPF Clogged pores Exacerbated acne Caused cysts Covers extremely well, but it clogged every single one of my pores. It even clogged pores that have never heretofore been clogged. My face was still oily later on in the day, so it began to slide a bit on my "oiler" patches. I began to have big cysts forming around my skin from the makeup and developed dozens of whiteheads across my entire face.

Doesn't Make me Breakout and feels good on skin

No Breakouts Feels light on skin Not full coverage Not very many shades I like this product a lot. Its very light and natural feeling. I use the Oily Skin version which is WAY better than the miracle and other versions for my acne prone skin. The oily skin version really sinks in but doesn't make me breakout (and everything makes me breakout). The only bummer is I have to mix the light/medium and the medium/deep to get the right shade. Why can't they just have Medium?

To each his own...

It's my exact skin color Stings like crazy!! greasy I know people that rave about this product, but I'm definitely not one of them. I don't think it's caused any more breakouts, but it does sting when I apply it until it dries, about 30 minutes after. I normal/dry combo skins, and this leaves my skin very greasy even though I use a pea-sized amount on my face and apply it very lightly. Unfortunately, since it doesn't break me out and it is actually my exactly skin color, I still use it. I'm still looking for my soul mate though...

Yuck!

oily after about 1 hour of wearing it I felt like a grease bucket doesn't cover well at all I would only wear this if i had extremely dry flawless skin. Extremely oily finish, made my skin look like an oil bucket, broke me out in 3 very painful pimples, just don't use it! I might recommend (if you love oily products) to people to really really really dry skin whos skin never gets oily. But yeah for me personally I used it for a week and threw it in the bin out of anger.

Comments

Beautiful finish at first Triggered awful breakout Made my face greasy after about an hour Expensive way to turn my face into a cyst farm Ew, so despite having a natural finish for the first few minutes, I have nothing good to say about this stuff. I thought the formula for combo/oily skin would be a good alternative. Boy , was I wrong!!!!!! I currently have 13 cystic pimples on one side of my face right now. Ever since using this stuff, my skin has just gotten worse and worse. I thought by cream was meant to improve skin. This has only made my scars darker, and I always have at least two big zits on my face since using this junk. Super disappointed :(