Fucidin H Cream Reviews

Brand: Fucidin H

Fucidin H Cream

Reduces redness not acne

I am an 18 yo male and have some pretty bad breakouts lately and have been struggling to make them go away, I heard from a friend that this was a great remedy. Long story short its ok if you want to reduce redness, scarring e.c but as a treatment to actually prevent acne it doesn't work. The search goes on........

Guest cracked fingers
Guest cracked fingers

i have severe dermatitas on my hands this stuff stopped the anguish swelling ,itching and infections in the first 6 hours nice cooling affect tryd evryin else out ther to no aveil expensive and the short time u can use it i wont be without a tube of this stuff in the house

Guest Haneen Sheikh
Guest Haneen Sheikh

It's non greasy and doesn't have a smell too, helped dry my allergy with just one application and it's working on me Very costly, gets a bit itchy and it drys up very slow... I got horrible allergy on my skin after I got wax done for the first time to remove my facial hair. The allergy first appeared as white boils and then turned into red marks around my chin area. YIKES! then I went to the Boots pharmacy after4 days and got my self Fucidin H as told by the Pharmacists...its just been 2 days and I can feel the difference :-) Definitely recommended

Guest Becca
Guest Becca

Stops itching for a short while None as of yet Have infected pores & eczema all over my back, shoulders, neck and face. I've tried so many things and so far this is the only thing to stop the itching. I also use oilatum & polytar shampoo to help.

Guest Faris
Guest Faris

Nothing I have seen yet It hasn't done anything yet to me I'm 16 and have severe acne, I didn't find any product helpful to remove my acne, it is spread all around my face, like little small dots, I don't know what to do, so a couple of days ago, i wanted to try Fucidin Cream, I apply it twice a day, I have been applying it since a couple of days ago.

Guest Caroline
Guest Caroline

I don't mind the smell Works really well on rashy skin or lots of spots at once Works really quickly Increased hair growth on my face where I'd applied it It doesnt work very well after you've used it alot I have moderate acne and this is the 3rd acne treatment product I tried and my doctor said i should only use it on my cheeks and round the edges of my face because it should only really be used on rashy areas rather than spots/pimples. So i've been using it (usually) twice a day for the past month and my cheek rash of spots is clearing up really well, but they have recently been coming back as the treatment isnt really working too well. And so i've stopped using it because apparently your only supposed to use it for 7 days :O so i dont want real bad side effects.

Guest merhant
Guest merhant

moisturized skin. i woke up with three inflamed spots, one of which was a pustule, something that NEVER happened when i used BP. my face hurts and i have three noticeable red spots on my face. i had a big event today and i have to go out like this =/ i'm switching to BP. looking for a less drying option is useless because BP is the best you can ever get to treat your acne.

Guest Hayley
Guest Hayley

I am using the Fucidin cream, It is a fantastic product, results from day 1!, my skin is less oily and it has got rid of all my acne, even acne scars! None so far! I was orignally perscribed the product for mild impetigo, I tried it some of my acne and it worked so well! I've not had any advice from my GP about the cream being used long term, so worried now I've heard the side effects. I will now get advice.

Guest Victor Lastimosa
Guest Victor Lastimosa

it works well.. i use to apply the ointment but my skin got oily. so i bought the cream and it suits me 100% the more i use it, the more it works less. i don't know y i still believe on it

Guest Niamh414
Guest Niamh414

Cleared up skin in a matter of days Can only be used for 7 days max as it contains steroids I was prescribed it for mild impetigo on my face that got into old acne scars and inflammed my otherwise in control spots. It cleared the impetigo, spots and ancient acne scars in two days flat! But, DO NOT USE UNLESS PRESCRIBED BY A DOCTOR!!! There are many side effects including thinning of the skin if overused (more than seven days) - it is not a spot treatment but helped when I used it in conjunction with antibiotics for another condition...

Guest Kim
Guest Kim

I have used in two areas, one my belly button and the other on the odd spot on my face, working so far very well. Used it for 4 days so far. So far nothing bad!! FucidinH seems to be a very good product...

Guest Veronica
Guest Veronica

good antibiotic,but should not be used automatically and without docs supervisionfor everything!!be aware that there are 2 types of fucidin,one as fucidin and one as fucidin H,see the bottom line message bacteria can get resistant if used too often!!Fucidin H cannot be used on the face, sides effects include looss of pigmentation,thinning of the skin and infection can deteriorate.plus skin can get hairy! are you guys talking about the same product??because fucidin H and fucidin are a bit diferrent, fucidin H is a combination of an antibiotic and steroid and must not be used on the face as steroids have loads of side effects and it should not be used for more then seven days anyway.the other one, fucidin only contains that antibiotic.

Guest Giulio
Guest Giulio

Absolutely phenomenal product. It was not too expensive, it worked fast and effectively. All in all, I believe it's the best product around and definitely encourage everyone to use it. N/A Best bang for your buck!

Popular Topical