Freeman Facial Clay Mask, Avocado & Oatmeal Reviews

Brand: Freeman

Freeman Facial Clay Mask, Avocado & Oatmeal

Didn't do anything for my overall complexion

Was really excited to try this, I love Freeman masks and usually they give me great results. Using this two times a week for a month cleared most of my blackheads, but did pretty much nothing beneficial to my acne, acne scars, or complexion. It's very thick and hard to apply with a brush (personally), so I had to use my fingers, which I try to avoid doing. It smells like chemicals and the color is very artificial. It's a nice mask to wear and just relax for 10 minutes, but I wouldn't expect a miracle out of this.

Comments

One of my favorite masks

As a regular makeup wearer and skincare enthusiast, I of course always try to take good care of my skin. I have oily, acne prone, sensitive skin. Most products break me out of burn my skin. This mask is EVERYTHING. I love this mostly for reducing the redness on my face and help tighten and clean my face. I use this in a thin layer all over my face and let sit for 20-30 minutes, then rinse right off. I absolutely adore this mask.

causes acne

This gave me acne and little bumps. Nothing too serious with the bumps, just a few. This also clogged my pores. However, if you don't get acne or logged pores(blessed), then this would make your skin super soft and luminescent.

great and fun

I love this product i do the process almost every night i have horrible black heads but since ive been using this product its actually made my black heads go away plus as a bonus when i put the mask on my oldest son thinks im a green monster and runs its so much fun #kidatheart💙

Tripetta

Makes my skin pretty soft, so I like to use it in the morning before I get my day started. It helps with the texture. The only thing I don't like is the smell! I wish they didn't use so much artificial fragrance. It reeks the whole time I have it on my face and the smell lingers afterwards. I really don't like that. Fragrance is also not good for the skin but besides this, it's alright.

Clear and Smooth

I feel like this is very underrated for the sole purpose that this company isn't very well known amongst most beauty products. I wouldn't particularly say that this helps with acne, but it definitely helps with the texture of your skin. I've used this on several occasions and it draws out blackheads and smooths your skin like no tomorrow. This is a cheap and affordable bottle of heaven that you can pamper yourself with after a long day!

Comments

Stings my eyes for the whole duration

The mask brightens my skin and makes it feel very soft, but my eyes stings VERY badly pretty much throughout the whole process. I do not put the mask any closer to my eyes than I do with other masks.

SGP

Not a cure for bad acne as you need a dermatologist for such however...

Under $5 and available in every Walmart Effective and worth every penny Some people don't know how to use this properly :( If your pimples are only a slight issue this does help very much. Also clay masks need to come off when they are tacky and almost dry. That would help the nay Sayers get better results!

DO NOT

None Irritated my skin Left bigger red quarter sized circles on my face Not recommended for sensitive dry red skin I have extremely sensitive skin . I have red acne marks and red stains on my cheeks and I heard that oatmeal helps redness. I've been using a natural mask that contains only oatmeal, natural unflavored yogurt and honey. It has works so good for my red stains on my cheeks. It brightened my skin so much I love it. But it did not fade those red spots. So I figured id use this avocado and oatmeal clay mask as a spot treatment on my marks. I only put smaller than a pea size on my marks. I woke up the next morning with QUARTER SIZED RED CIRCLES and dry patches. It irritated my skin so badly. IF YOU HAVE SENSITIVE RED SKIN DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT.

Its not meant to be left on overnight, only until the mask dries
Of course it's going to be like that when you wake up. You're not suppose to leave overnight.
I totally agree with the others who commented. This mask is NOT intended to be left in overnight... 10-15 minutes at a time.

Great for Blackheads

brightens skin removes blackheads cleans out pores I use this mask from time to time after I cleanse with the acne.org cleanser and before I use my acne.org benzoyl peroxide treatment. I originally bought it in attempt to make my skin brighter and smoother as my acne is already kept under control with the regimen. This product not only did that but also diminished the blackheads on my nose! It really cleaned my pores out without breaking me out or irritating my skin. This and pore strips have gotten rid of my blackheads.

Dries Skin

Nice Scent Takes a long time to rinse off Dries skin, causes oil production day after use Caused breakouts This product is honestly a waste of money- it was a chance buy, i had just gotten graduation money and had used it once before in a small pack, remembering it being decent. I was so wrong.. after i put it on and it dried my skin felt very tight and uncomfortable. i rinsed about 5 minutes to get it completely off and used toner so that i was sure none was stuck in my pores, then moisturized. The next day my skin was more oily, within the next couple days i broke out fairly bad. I say stick to natural masks- like honey cinnamon, oatmeal and green tea, rice flour and camomile tea. No harsh chemicals, and nourishing to the skin~

Comments

glides on nice smell can burn if you have open acne or sensitive parts while i felt soft, it made me flake horribly for some reason it dried me out quite badly, and it was a bit of a challenge to rinse off,,,causing you to rub a bit, potentially irritating existing acne. however, its the green color that you see girls in sleepover from movies have on, and would LOVE to answer the door with it on.....

Guest mary
Guest mary

smells really good i just wanna hold the bottle next to me all day.drys out my oily skin..."temporary"... makes my face feel clean after using it does not control oil for along time just after u use it is worth it if you wanna pamper ur skin for a little bit of money and feel clean an relaxed for a while..

Comments

Cheap Smells decent Doesn't do much for acne Stings eyes Dries skin out Used this once a week for a few months, didn't really see any improvement at all in my skin. It also made my skin feel really dry, tight, and flaky when I took it off, so I tried reducing the amount of time I left it on... still had the same effect. Also, even if I got it nowhere near my eyes, as soon as I put it on my eyes would sting like crazy. It's really not that good for a mask.

Guest Kenzie
Guest Kenzie

Okay so, I have a different "flavor" I guess. Mine is Lemon and Mint and it smells wonderfully amazing. So... -Smells great -Not too thick -Can apply on dry skin -Gentle -Leaves skin soft, radiant, and feeling clean. -Dries quickly -Cleans my skin and sucks all the oil away from it but leaves it feeling not too dry. -None, in fact it actually reminds me of my childhood. I love this product. Okay so people keep saying that it doesn't help with acne but you guys are wrong. It does because it takes away the excess oil from your face. That helps because if you have to much oil on your face zits will break out faster than you can say 'acne'. It doesn't dry out your skin either. People if you want a wonderful smelling mask that does wonders to your skin then get this product.

Comments

-Affordable. -It absorbs oil. -Makes your face bright and clean afterwards. -Gentle and doesn't dry out your face. -Not really much maybe that it could have been a bit better. I kinda had high hopes for this product, I'm not sure why but its not the best mask out there but it is a very good, affordable mask for people who have very oily skin like me or just a weekly mask to cleanse your pores. Hoped this helped and $3 is not much and won't hurt to try! =D P.S. For people who have dry skin, it will not dry out your skin! Well..... I can't swear but my sister has very sensitive skin and can't even use a moisturizer that has 0.5 salicylic acid and she said it doesn't dry out your face so good luck to everyone!!!! ^^

Guest Kayla
Guest Kayla

skin feels amazingly soft after pores actually do look smaller does not dry out skin gentle and i got all these results after my first try none...yet for its price this is sure steal! *I only have occasional acne. for more sever problems I would not guess this would be adequate.

Guest Ramona
Guest Ramona

Pretty sure this is responsible to clearing up my skin entirely. Using this daily or every other day plus dabs of BP on a few tiny problem areas has given me better skin than I've had since I was twelve. I have nothing but good things to say about this product. Package has been redesigned and is not as pretty, product smells a little different than it used to... not as good in my opinion. No big deal though! If you have mild acne and blackheads, give this a try. I have had stubborn blackheads all over my nose for 5+ years, and I am pretty sure this is getting rid of them. I also use a touch of milk of magnesia on my greasy zones to keep the oil down, but that wasn't even working that great before discovering this mask. I love it. Putting it on brings me peace of mind. :)

Guest Kim
Guest Kim

It's tingly, the smell isn't too harsh or anything, and it makes my skin smoother, I guess. Omg, It doesn't do crap for acne. I takes a while to scrub the product off your face. Purges Pores? yeah not so much. If that was the case then my acne wouuldn't still be the same as before I used it. If you want your face to smell like avacado and oatmeal and have a tingling effect (as if it's really doing anything) then this preoduct is for you. If you want something that actually works for acne, oil, and somewhat controls shine check the next isle over sweetheart. So BOTTOM LINE: This mask isn't that great actually it's quiet disappointing.

Comments

Smells good Not too thick Doesn't do anything This is definitely not a cure-all to acne... I bought it for about $4, so I don't feel like I lost my money's worth... if you don't really have problem skin, then this should be ok.

Popular All-over treatments