Fair & Lovely Anti Marks Cream Reviews

Brand: Fair & Lovely

Fair & Lovely Anti Marks Cream

Guest Anjali
Guest Anjali

I have used it for 4 weeks.Actually before buying it i read all the review in net and the reviews are good so i bought it.I have a oily skin and have few dark spots on my face.I have fair complexion skin .After i use this product i still nt satisfied with it.I dun see any marks faded COMPLETLY.Maybe it may lightened but i don't know it. One pimple After i wear it i put powder on my face.Is tat avoiding me from lightening the dark spots?

Comments

Guest Johanna
Guest Johanna

Fades the scars/darkspots/blemishes on the face. Pretty cheap. It could make one fairer if consistent in wearing the product. Not so sure yet, though, I wonder how it really works on scars effectively. Some actually faded (75%) but some just takes long to fade away. I think it helps my scars fade (bit by bit but it works, in a way) and my pimples, well, I got help from Oxy and Clindamycin and so far my scars have faded. I used Garnier and Nivea before this but I see no considerable effects (except it makes my skin really chubby soft :P) compared to using F and L coz it works rather effectively. Garnier makes my face look greasy unlike F and L. Well, so far at least it works better than my previous moisturisers. I am using the turquoise coloured one.

Comments