eXposed skin care Clearing Tonic Reviews

eXposed skin care Clearing Tonic

Irritating!

I purchased the whole 9 piece kit and the clearing tonic was the worst product out of them all for me. It irritated my skin more then it already was and made it bright red! I wouldn't recommend using this toner if you have sensitive skin. Ive used the whole kit for almost 5 weeks and my skin is much much worse then it was before using exposed. I wouldn't recommend this clearing tonic as I left it out of my routine in the morning for a few days and noticed the redness was defiantly worse when using this product.

Comments

Clearing?

The Exposed Skin Care Clearing Tonic was one in the system that I heard so much positive feedback about. After using it for 4 months, I feel like I could have skipped this product entirely. It is clear, a liquid, and smells natural. I believed this would work, but no. My skin did not improve with it, and the 4oz bottle is stated as lasting for 2 months. This product lasted 3 weeks. In conclusion, I did not like this product. I had better results with witch-hazel. I do not normally like astringents, but I suppose for the makeup wearers, you might enjoy this product. Unfortunately, I cannot recommend this product to anyone since I did not have any improvements by using it. Save $20 and just buy a bottle of 100% natural witch-hazel which normally runs $2-$5.

Comments