eXposed skin care Acne Treatment Serum Reviews

eXposed skin care Acne Treatment Serum

Tea tree oil for acne is no good

I am not sure why this is the only Exposed product that is reviewed - I have tried them all with mixed results. I am also shocked to see any positive reviews of this product. IMHO it is the least effective product of the entire line. I experienced 'ok'� results with the cleanser - it didn't leave my skin feeling like it had a layer on it, like some other cleansers do. The tonic was useless (I had zero results and my skin felt dry every time I used it) - so I held out great hope for this specific product after reading reviews. I started using it and I swear it made my skin worse. I broke out like never before with cysts that were large, inflamed, red, painful. It was AWFUL. I did some research on the ingredients and found out that the tea tree oil clogs can clog pores like crazy, which is what has happened to me, causing even more breakouts. Not sure why an anti acne company would purposely add a clog poring ingredient to their product. I know some products are trendy for marketing, so maybe thats why. I don't have to buy it now that I know better though. My only real improvement in the last 10 years has come recently when I started using the Ninja brand. I did some research and they really try and avoid those clogging oils which my skin must be extra sensitive to. 6 months in and the results compared to when I did Exposed for 3 years are stunning. I have clear skin' finally. Again, I can't really understand why everyone thinks Exposed is so great - my skin was NEVER clear with it but I stayed with it because it was the only thing I knew. I guess I just thought I was a hopeless case and stuck with acne forever. Thank god I was wrong.

It's all marketing

I have been using the Exposed Skin range for some years now and I am loosing faith in them. My skin is in exactly the same condition as when i started using the products. I follow the skin care directions and use the prescribed products twice daily and very little has changed, except my bank account has heaps less money in it. Unfortunately it's all marketing, you're better off rinsing with sea salt diluted in water and putting tea tree oil on the spots, and saving your money for professional treatments.

Tea Tree Oil + Benzoyl Peroxide = LOVE

In the entire 5-piece system, this was my favorite product by Exposed. It smells clean, it leaves your skin feeling incredible, and I had no adverse effects! The serum is bright white, thick, and creamy. It's so simple to glide over your face. Instructions state to apply this while the Clearing Tonic (Step #2) is still wet. I follow directions. This product would get rid of my zits and calm my acne-tormented skin all throughout the day. The smell is incredible. It left my skin smelling oh-so-clean and refreshed even hours after applying the product. I saw results only with this product from Exposed. I would recommend this product by itself or even as a substitute for the Acne.org BP. Conclusion: If you're going to try Exposed Skin Care, I would recommend only purchasing this product from the entire system. In my acne-case, this is the only product that I had any real results from. I would prefer to use this over the Acne.org BP.

Popular All-over treatments