Evoclin Clindamycin (1%) Foam Reviews

Brand: Evoclin

Evoclin Clindamycin (1%) Foam

Guest Sandra
Guest Sandra

It's very light, absorbs quickly, and clears my acne. difficult to apply to scalp. I was prescribed it for my scalp which has terrible breakouts that are really painful and it does help considerably but it is difficult to apply through my hair. I started using it on my face too and it's amazing for that. It does dry my skin out so I just alternate it with a light lotion and it's all better.

Guest Brandon
Guest Brandon

This is the best product ive ever used! I started getting acne at 12 years old all over my face, and and over the years have tried many different products from proactiv to several kinds of pills. Ever since my dermatologist perscribed me evoclin ive been 95% acne free. Yes it drys up the skin and does burn slightly but its deffinatley worth it, you know its actually working right as you apply it. It does take a few weeks to start seeing the results. And this probably would be costly without good insurance. I pay 15 bucks after using a 50 dollar rebate card. Deffinatley worth to try has saved me alot of grief, i hope this product never goes off the market for any reason.

Guest Kiona
Guest Kiona

Acne didn't seem as bad as before when i first started using the product. Foam absorbs fast. After the first use the product burned my skin. ALOT. You know that feeling when you accidentally scratch a sunburn? Well, applying Evoclin foam felt like doing that to your face, except 10x worse. After two days of usage my skin became bright RED (hard to cover up with makeup) and riduculously, painfully, emberasingly DRY. My face is peeling. I would much rather have a few zits than be a red peely ugly mess. Soo not worth the pain & uncomfortableness. Makes your skin DRY and TIGHT. Way worse than having acne. Not for sensetive skin. I warn you; do not use this product!!!! It will tear up and ruin your face!

Comments

cleared up cystic acne on back and chest foam is easy to apply can't travel with it - bottle is too large and because it is a foam, you can't put it in a smaller bottle I had severe cystic acne on my back and chest from stress and other causes. After using Evoclin for a month, I have not had a single breakout. I can't say enough about the effectiveness of this product. However, you must be consistent with your usage. I can immediately tell the difference if I forget for a few days. I use it every time I get out of the shower. I would recommend washing your hands off afterwards because the product can really dry out cuticles, etc. Ask your Dr. for a prescription discount card.

Guest Matthew
Guest Matthew

-Works pretty fast -See results -Nice tingling feeling -Dries out skin My dermatologist recommended it for me, because I have pretty bad acne on my forehead. My forehead has always been covered with bumps, and now after using this product for about 5 days, once in the morning, once at night, I have noticed that the bumps have gone down. I still see redness, but my forehead is no longer covered in bumps. I do have really REALLY dry skin, and this has dried my skin out considerably, so I have to use a moisturizer. But otherwise, it's pretty good.

Comments

-Clears back acne/ chest acne -Easy to apply -Tingles -It DOES work -You can get a discount card -Works extremely slowly -Must continue to use it -May dry out skin -Can be expensive I haven't noticed any results until about a month or two. But it does clear it, slowly but surely. I am still not clear, but the redness and pimples (especially on my arms) have gone down a lot. Must continue use or it will stop working

Guest Katie
Guest Katie

Very light texture, does not leave a film on your face. Not too drying, very cheap if you have insurance and get generic. Works slowly but effectively. Not a miracle drug...like every other medication it takes time to see results. I see a lot of folks complaining about symptoms that are totally avoidable. For instance, if it is drying cut down on usage. Use a light oil free moisturizer after you apply it. As with any antibiotics it is always best to take some sort of probiotic to protect your GI. See, the antibiotics kill good and bad bacteria in your gi....thus causing stomach problems like loose stools. If you take a probiotic it gives you back the good bactieria to protect against bad bacteria. I have very mild acne, with most of it being comedomes, my skin is 60% dry 40% oily. This does not dry my skin out and I use differin with it. I also ease into any new tx to give my skin time to adjust. Personally, I like this product. Will continue to use till my face decides other wise.

Guest Nicole
Guest Nicole

This is the only product that has worked for me, i stopped using it and my face broke out again, i'm 28 and have never had ance and the past 2years it was exspensive she just gave me a rebate card only $25 this is new ask your derm. Went off it and broke out again i'm back on it and it clear my skin up within a week, it was expensive but with this new rebate card $25.00 i'm also trying out doryx 150mg any been on this? i don't get way we break out in are late 20's its crazy any other idea's that have helped maybe i need to drink lots and lots of water.

Guest Vanessa
Guest Vanessa

It works fast, it feels good and its the only thing that has ever worked for me It super expensive! But worth the price I had acne all throughout high school. This stuff works well and fast, but is pretty pricey! Worth the try if you have already tried many others

Guest Peter
Guest Peter

Easy to use, little to no scent, no residue, doesn't stain or stick to clothing. Very effective on chest and bacne. As part of combination therapy, significantly reduced redness and bumps within one week. A bit pricey but worth it. Great as part of combination therapy for mild to moderate body acne (Septra, BP 8% wash, and Evoclin). Guys with hairy chests: this works very well. I trim as part of regular grooming, but still keep some hair growth. Evoclin works just fine. Might work better on smooth skin, but for those not interested in waxing or shaving regularly Evoclin worked well for me.

Comments

product is a foam so it Absorbs quickly, definitely work wonders on my backne and and on my chest, i had really bad backne and scars and now im clear, i have one blemish It stings a little sometimes, my refill wasnt ready for a week once and i started breaking out a little on my chest It stings and may be the kind of product you have to keep using to keep the acne away but its well worth it. It worked wonders on my back and chest and even though its clear i continue to use it. Its very easy to use and absorbs quick. Ask your derm for a coupon. i got this multi use coupon and get my prescription for free since i have insurance and the copay os only 6 $, if you dont have insurance it can be a little pricy though. I used this product o my face but im already using bp on my face so im scared that using both would cancel each other out in the effects. ANYWAY GREAY PRODUCT AND EASY TO USE and actually works

Guest Alexa
Guest Alexa

It works within hours! I apply it to my pimples and within a few hours i'm already seeing drastic results! It works for acne ANYWHERE on your body and also works for razor bumps! I absolutely love this product. It's a bit greasy feeling at first but absorbs quickly. It's a great product and i highly reccomend it!

Guest ashley
Guest ashley

its the best i have filliculitis in my bikini area and it was severe acne the dermat. gave me this i felt one coming put it on immediantly the next day it was gone!!!!! i cant believe it i love it everyone with bad acne please give it a try

Guest Zba
Guest Zba

Does not smell, absorps quickly into skin. Seems to work very well for me. Takes a bit to start seeing results. For me, it got worst, now it's getting better..... Stings a bit when applied, but that doesn't last long. It seems to be working out well. I have suffered with acne since age 17, i will 30 very soon...have tried everything on the market including acctune, which helped for a bit, but the acne returned. I will stick with using this foam....my face is so smooth aside for about 5 small bumps, which seems to be halfway gone. My skin is not that oily anymore. I am super happy with the results that I have seen so far....I hope this one's a keeper!!! :)

Guest David
Guest David

This product does, in fact, clear up acne...BUT, in the process it dries the skin (I used once/day). Also, it does something to the skin causing your skin to look slightly aged (after only 2 weeks of use). ALSO, pimples become dried under the skin... causing them to form UNDER the skin (which we all know is the worse thing to happen since hell opened up). This product reminds me of Natures Cure and how it stops pimples but does'nt eliminate them completely while they're under the skin Use Tea tree oil; it's much more cost efficient, performs WAY better, doesn't dry the skin (if used sparingly), and you will have a much better outcome...please trust and believe me, I've been comparing these and other products for a very Long time!

Guest Evoclin
Guest Evoclin

Well as the other person said i have started to use this product since 06 its marvoulus it really us uhmm i got it today 1-27-09 and its been working great so far my acne is going to be under control. Remeber every thing takes time. Uhm.. depending of the kind of skin type because not every one has the same skin, really it depends on what skin you have so the product can work uhmm you will start feeling some itching but you will get use to it. The bottom line is that its a geat product it is worth for dont waste your time trying to buy or get products that are not your type your just waste thing your moner and time come soon and get Evoclin hope it works . When you start using it people can actually see the difference and say wow what product are you using and youll feel proud of your self.

Guest Gabyy
Guest Gabyy

Well i started using thiss product about in 2006 and all that happen was WONDERFUL this product is so good always be patient and maybe if it doesn't work iys by the way you put it on it clears acne one by one doesn't clear it all up but it will clea It will clear up your skin this product is great just give it time to work be patient. The bottom line is that if you have acne you better go run and get it i got it because of my acne and its been working ever since. Ive tried all different types of medications for my face until i found evoclin i worked the best!. hope you like it

Guest Amanda
Guest Amanda

Works like nothing else. I have had acne my whole life! This miracle in a can really works like nothing else. I tried to stop using it once and the acne came back. I use this once a day and it works wonders!! It is pricey. I pay $50 for the larger can, but there are rebates out there that do help. If you want clear skin, this is the right product for you. I was on accutane as a teenager, and that cleared my BAD acne, but I have always had the annoying little acne ever since. I used this for a couple days and my face has been clear. I never get pimples any more. Definitely this is something I will continue to use my whole life because I just have to face it that I will always have acne if I don't use it.

Guest Rachel
Guest Rachel

I am pregnant and needed something that was safe during pregnancy but effective...pregnancy acne is hormonal and I was VERY skeptical if a topical could improve my skin. I just started the product last night, and already the pimples are reduced!! Cost. It was 60 bucks AFTER what the insurance covered. worth a try...if you have acne then you know, if there's a chance it can give you your confidence back, 60 bucks is a small price to pay!

Guest Amy
Guest Amy

I can't believe how well it worked! Reduced redness by nearly 50%. Helps with existing pimples as well as wards off new ones. A bit of a burning feeling and my face did get red but settled down within minutes. I am a late in life acne sufferer and was facing the whole Accutane "do I or don't I" question. I was basically running out of options. My doc gave me a sample of this miracle in a can and gave me hope. If you are given this treatment as an option, take it. If you aren't ask for it. It really works.

Popular Topical