Eucerin Skin Renewal SPF 15 Day Lotion Reviews

Brand: Eucerin

Eucerin Skin Renewal SPF 15 Day Lotion

mssed t

Awesome moisturizer! Very inexpensive, lactic acid helps keeps the flaky dry skin away (esp useful in winter time!) it's so light, and i love how it has spf in it to keep the sun damage away. It smells like sunscreen and my face literally glows afterward- works wonderfully under makeup, keeps my skin moisturized ALL day. try it!

Guest breanna
Guest breanna

Works great! Can't get it anymore!! I called the company (1-800-227-4703) to speak to a customer service rep and she said that the acne line didn't sell that well...lets all work together to get that back..call and request it. I just did!

Guest Barbara
Guest Barbara

Loved it! I say, "loved," as in past tense because I can't find it anymore. Why on earth would Eucerin stop making such a popular product??? Eash!! (BRING IT BACK, FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!) Other than the fact that this wonderful product was pulled, I [had] NO cons for it You are in the business to make money, yes? Then bring back this product... simply put, it will sell like crazy. And if it did not sell like crazy before, then advertise how your customers pressured you to bring it back and then challenge others to try it. They WILL like it! And then, VOILA! More money for you! (This is not rocket science.)

Guest Selena Seufert
Guest Selena Seufert

The only thing that I can find for my face,that well not break my face out or flaky & dry,with or without makeup.Love it-PLEASE BRING IT BACK OR TELL ME WHERE I CAN FIND SOME.I know so many people that like it a lot.PLEASE-HEAR YOUR PUBLIC. CAN'T FIND IT! I HARD IT WAS DISCONTINUED.PLEASE DO SOMETHING.SOME OF US WILL PAY MAYBE 10 OR MORE FOR IT.VERY UNHAPPY.THANK YOU. SAME AS PROS & CONS:PLEASE HELP US.PLEASE RECONSIDER DISCONTINUING.ONLY THING THAT HELPS ME!THANKS,SELENA

Comments

Works very well and I get it from the local Wal-mart so its very cheap. No cons. Before using this I was using the Cetaphil but that did nothing for my incredibly flaky skin it only made me have greasy flakes!!! Eucerin fixed that---no more flakes for me. Plus I was so happy that I could find it at the store--in fact they have bunch of different Eucerin lotions from cremes, body lotions and others.

Guest Kelly
Guest Kelly

Not only is it gentle enough to use on acne prone skin, it has SPF for sun protection too! Hard to find. Worth it if you've got problem skin and have tried 8 million moisturizers like me. I've been using this for about a year now, and haven't switched once.

Guest Lesliem
Guest Lesliem

Nongreasy, less irritating than other hydroxy acid lotions. Unavailable. However, I have substituted Eucerin Sensitive Facial Skin Q10 Anti-wrinkle lotion. I think it is the same things with different packaging; the ingredients are the same, listed in the exact same order.

Guest Jennifer
Guest Jennifer

I did like that it was light and sheer feeling for summer time. It was didnt leave me feeling slick and greasy. Not sure what it was but alot of these cheeper products seem to leave me with the same problem as the more exspensive kind. BREAKOUTS!!! If your skin is maturing (and Im still young at 28) and nothings working it may be time to start looking at the products aimed at those "maturing" skincare needs. Tho I would recommend it if you have normal skin with a mild or small amount of sensitivity to products!

Guest aporter56
Guest aporter56

GREAT PRODUCT!!!! Just found 12 bottles in a drugstore...bought all 12!!!!!! ebay just had a bottle that sold for $31.00..HARD TO FIND!!!! IT HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED!!!!!! Wish i had a warehouse full of this product..nothing compares to it...i think i might be able to retire early at $31.00 dollars a bottle...LOL

Guest Christy M.
Guest Christy M.

LOVE IT. It's the only thing that keeps me clear, even if I skip a night or two of BP. On it's own, it's marvelous. I just bought the last bottle in my area before the holidays and now I can't find it anymore. Came to this site to find it was DISCONTINUED! This and the Eucerin foam wash of the same type were the best. I'm breaking out horribly now because I can't find another product with lactic acid AND uva/uvb protection that doesn't break me out horribly.

Guest dee black
Guest dee black

The best moisture lotion I've ever used... Far better than the very expensive creams and lotions...for the face and neck or all over the body.... I can't find it anywhere...even the net...

Guest Terrell Jones
Guest Terrell Jones

The best facial lotion i have ever used!!! only used it for a year b4 they discontinued it and its been the best year my face has seen in a long time, i had real bad acne until i began with this moisturizer along with the panoxyl 10 bar soap. i just finished my last bottle which i happened to find at an eckerds after the product was discontinued, and i just purchased the extra protective moisturizer by eucerin, hopefully it works just as well i havent used it yet. BRING THIS PRODUCT BACK!!!!!!!!!!IM HOOKED!LOL! IF U EVER HAPPEN TO FIND ONE GET IT!

Guest Jewels
Guest Jewels

Only product that kept my skin balanced and my acne under control. Discontinued!! I've run out and everything else I've tried has made my skin much worse. I'm getting breakouts like I havent seen in a year. Any suggestions for similar products? I'm currently using a different Eucerin lotion and its thick and nasty...

Guest Tara
Guest Tara

Love EVERYTHING about it! No Cons at all! This is the most fabulous moisturizer I've ever used. I used to constantly switch moisturizers growing up because I never could find something that I felt worked until I bought Eucerin Skin Renewal. I've been using it for years now and ever since I have not only gotten compliments on my complexion, but my face has actually felt great! My face used to always feel tight and dry, and oily moisturizers would break me out, but Eucerin Skin Renewal has the perfect balance. I'm so upset that it is discontinued! I'm going to petition that and you other fans out there should too!

Guest Vance
Guest Vance

The best facial lotion ever invented, especially for people with naturally oily skin as it somehow prevents this and lessons the irritation of benzyl peroxide thus leading to less acne. Discontinued!!! WTF!!! Does anyone know another product that works as well or at least close to as well as this? Beiersdorf is crazy for discontinuing the best product they ever made... I don't understand. Now I have Acne again and it's all their fault. I'm going to protest their headquarters, who's with me?

Popular With SPF