Eucerin Original Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

Brand: Eucerin

Eucerin Original Moisturizing Lotion

Keeps face moist (but shiny) Highly comedogenic isopropyl myristate listed as the third ingredient. Isopropyl myristate is the 3rd ingredient in this moisturizer--it's on Dan's list of ingredients to be avoided. I have been having breakouts for two weeks while using this product and I attributed it to other factors (I just started using benzaclin again after a hiatus)...now I'm fairly sure the moisturizer is partly to blame. Avoid.

Guest Cin13
Guest Cin13

Smooth I switched to this product after using Oil of Olay and it literally set my face on fire,I have never experienced this in all of my life. I will never switch my moisturizer again or at least not to Eucerin,it said it is suppose to relieve redness but instead it caused me more pain and suffering. Please everyone when you are doing Dan's regimen and if you feel like your normal moisturizer isn't working well,becareful switching products because you can have this kind of reaction as well.

Guest Zach
Guest Zach

If youre using a lot of BP for your acne this is a great moisturizing lotion. I use BP and my face always feels tight but after putting this on my face it feels great, and my face looks fine to look go out in public with. It's kind of greasy, but ill take it rather than peeling skin. Great product for dry skin during BP usage.

Guest Anon
Guest Anon

GREAT Lotion, I preferred this over the acne.org moisterizer because it didn't sting & repairs my skin after months of light-moderate adult acne i've suffered this psat year with the use of BP of course. P.S. I have combination skin Slightly greasy so dont use too much in one area The best moisterizer!!!

Comments

I put this product on my face and my skin was immediately =)! No sloughing residue or greasy feeling. Goes on well under make up. Absorbs amazing but leaves your skin feeling balanced not tight. It comes in a really big bottle which is good unless you travel all the time like me and I have to get a separate container so i can carry some in my purse. I've had serious problems finding a moisturizer that works. I looked up reviews and found that so many people liked this product. So I had to try. I was using Keihl's pricey oil free sodium Moisturizer. It would leave my skin dry after it absorbed and i would have to keep applying more. I have combination skin. I get oily and break out, but I get dry and flaky easily too. I'd recommend this product for all skin types

Popular Moisturizers