Eucerin Everyday Protection Face Lotion for Sensitive Skin, SPF 30 Reviews

Brand: Eucerin

Eucerin Everyday Protection Face Lotion for Sensitive Skin, SPF 30

Not if you're on the Regimen

SPF 30 Enduring whiteness Non-moisturizing Maybe this product works well for somebody who's not on the Regimen, but I found it to be absolutely useless. It's not moisturizing, even when combined with Jojoba and extra non-SPF moisturizer, which is bad enough, but the worst part was the WHITENESS. It absolutely would NOT rub in anywhere on my face, leaving me looking like a ghost. I had to rub my skin harshly (not good if you are on the Regimen) just to get the whiteness to somewhat fade away. And when my skin would flake later in the day--which it invariably would, since this wasn't moisturizing at all--it would flake WHITE, like dandruff coming from my face. Gross.

Comments

-Excellent SPF protection -Light, non-greasy feel -somewhat moisturizing -when applied properly, does not leave white cast -Non-comedogenic and did not worsen breakouts -not an amazing moisturizer, just a sunscreen that won't dry you out -may leave dark skin looking white This is the best SPF moisturizer that I have found. It is more sunscreen than moisturizer though. This is good though, because it means that it won't leave you with much noticable shine throughout the day. However, this is a product for people with dry-normal skin who require moisturization. If you have oily skin and want to control your shine during the day, try a normal sunscreen, like Neutrogena Ultra sheer (spf 30 is best). The physical blockers zinc and titanium in the Eucerin are nice because you don't have to reapply them as often as you would with a normal sunscreen. However if you have darker skin, this sunscreen might make you look white. Just make sure you are using the right amount. You only need to use a little bit to get the protection. I suggest watching the dermtv video on applying chem free sunscreen. You can find it on youtube. I used this sunscreen throughout my accutane course. Good SPF moisturizers are hard to come by.

Comments

- SPF 30 - Drying - Leaves Residue - Thick - Greasy - Leaves skin Flaky I really hate this product and i regret buying it. I have dry skin and this dried it out even more. It has a greasy, thick feeling when applied to the skin which i hate. It also leaves a white cast on your face but it doesnt last all day. I really dont like it and it was a complete waste of time

Guest A
Guest A

Ultra light, does not feel greasy, no break-outs....in fact, my skin feels more oily on the days I DON'T use it! Great sun protection, too. Must rub in well to avoid white sheen (but I am Italian and have this problem with everything). I have tried many, many products but break out from 99% of them. This is the FIRST moisturizer that does not break me out, and it gives me sun protection. I will use this until they stop making it!

Comments

High SPF Doesn't cause breakouts Moisturizes Whitish residue, but if you rub it in and wait a few minutes it absorbs, so I'm good. Bottom line is that it says what it does! It moisturizes and it is very gentle. It may seem heavy, but personally I think people should use too much of this product - a little goes a long way, I use about a quart to a half of a pump for my whole face. One full pump is WAY too much - enough to cover both my arms! And that is saying a lot considering I have dry skin. It doesn't aggravate my acne which is awesome, so I don't need to worry about that in addiction to the acne I have! ^_^ About the whitish film? I think that is the Zinc Oxide, so just rub it in. You will see the white residue. Wait for a few minutes and it generally disappears. It's a good buy considering it is 4 oz with an high spf for only $8. Most have it more expensive and for a smaller bottle.

Guest Mae
Guest Mae

• SPF 30 • Hard to rub in • Burns my skin • Oily • Leaves residue This product is pricey and not good for an every day facial moisturizer. This would be a great sunscreen for those hot summer days by the pool. Overall I was disappointed.

Comments

Its lightweight, contains sunscreen, and is great for sensitive, acne-prone skin. It takes a little while to absorb. I don't know how anyone could say that this does not moisturize. I have been using it for over a year, and I have very dry, sensitive, acne-prone skin. It provides the exact ammount of moisture that I need (especially right after torturing my skin with acne products and harsh treatments) without making it oily and causing more breakouts.

Comments

I realllllly LOVE this moisturizer (: - high spf - zinc oxide - no parabens - not too many chemicals - actually moisturizes - isn't oily/greasy - leaves a matte finish - dries fast - leaves my face glowing - no white residue(despite what ppl say, just rub it in gently) none. I've been using this for a couple of days, and it's just fantastic. I reccomend it, try it for yourself and disregard the bad review below me :D idk why. it also hasn't given me any pimples. <3

Comments

-Has a high spf -Does not moisturize at all -Leaves white residue -Thick and hard to rub in This product is not one I would ever buy again. It is very thick and makes my face look white and uneven. I can feel it sitting on my face all day, and it is very uncomfortably greasy feeling, although it does nothing for dry skin. I usually love Eucerin products but this one is just such a disappointment. I do not recommend you waste your money on this sunblock.

Comments

Sun protection Clumpy Dry--does not moisturize well Leaves white residue This product is awful at what it's meant to do- moisturize. After applications, my face remains red, dry, and itchy. In addition, it clumps with BP, and leaves a VERY visible white residue. DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT.

Guest Michael
Guest Michael

Decent SPF, Works really well, if you have dry skin it will help. After using acne lotion that makes you're skin dry, this lotion sorta counteracts the acne lotion... Made my face a bit worse. A decent product, well worth it, but not a good idea to use with even light acne.

Guest lovedrunk
Guest lovedrunk

great sun protection a bit shiny great moisturizer. I put a little on my face and rub it in. The only problem is that i have really shiny and oily skin. This seems to work better on me than aveeno moisturizers. they make my face really oily and shiny. Over all this is a pretty good moisturizer. It may be a bit shiny.

Guest Paule
Guest Paule

SPF 30,lactic acid Too thick and heavy, does not absorb at all, does NOT work with BP- balls up and leaves white film residue on your face that you cannot remove unless you wash it off This spf is the worst. It like putting white glue on your face. I use Dan's BP regime and it does not work at all with BP. It flakes and balls up and does not absorb at all then leaves a white residue all over your face that you cannot remove even if applying regular moisturizer over it. You have to literally wash it off your face or it will not come off. I use the Eucerin SPF 15 with Q10 which goes on over the BP better than the SPF 30. Still not great but I haven't found any SPF that works with BP that doesn't flake or ball up or moisturizes well. The problem is the SPF 15 does not contain lactic acic which the SPF30 has in it. Don't know why they wouldn't put lactic acid in the SPF15. I used to use the Eucerin Skin Renewal SPF15 which had lactic acid and was the best moisturizer ever until they stopped making it. I wish Dan would just copy the old formula and put out his own version but he is working on a SPF for all of us but says it won't be ready until 2010.

Guest Emily
Guest Emily

Good sun protection, stays put, almost no noticeable fragrance. A lot of the reviews above emphasize that the moisturizer leaves streaks. It does, but like any other sun screen, it's important to gently rub the product in. I love this product- it doesn't make me break out, is mild, non-greasy and works well as a facial sunblock.

Comments

SPF 30, moisturizes pretty well This product leaves white streaks on your face, unlike the SPF 15, but that's just because it provides more sun protection. You just have to rub it in a bit more and let it set, then it becomes clear and moisturizes well. Get this for maximum sun protection, get Q10 SPF 15 if you are looking for maximum moisturization. You should use a moisturizer without SPF over the benzoyl peroxide at night.

Guest Stefanie
Guest Stefanie

High SPF. That's about it. Doesn't absorb, too heavy. After I finally got the white streaks to go away, it made me so shiny and greasy. doesn't have the most pleasant smell. It didn't feel good on my skin at all. I used it once, and threw it out the same day.

Comments

SPF 15, less oily looking skin not easy to apply over BP, not as moisterizing as other products I bought this to try because I liked the discontinued Eucerin lotion, and the Neutrogena lotions seem to get into my eyes very easily. Unfortunately, it does not apply well over the BP, leaving white streaks or patches.

Popular With SPF