Eucerin Dry Skin Therapy Plus Intensive Repair Lotion Reviews

Brand: Eucerin

Eucerin Dry Skin Therapy Plus Intensive Repair Lotion

Helped with extreme flakiness Extremely greasy, difficult to absorb, and caused a bad breakout for me I have used the regimen for a long time, and recently my skin has become more dry and flakey. I was looking for something very moisturizing with AHA to help with flakes, but this just wasn't it for me. It was so greasy, I could never have used it during the day. I tried using lots at night, which helped somewhat with the flakiness, but left my pillows very greasy, and after a few weeks I broke out worse than I had in years. It wasn't the perfect solution for the flakes anyway, so back to the quest for the perfect moisturizer!

Guest Michelle
Guest Michelle

Moisturizes, fragrance free, contains AHA, does not irritate skin. Extremely greasy, takes forever to absorb I have never used this product on my face, but it does wonders for my dry and flaky legs. It is a bit thick and greasy probably because it contains castor oil. I would not recommend this as I've used tons of better lotions.

Guest Brooke
Guest Brooke

If used with a Retina-A or strong Benzoyl it keeps skin moist and beautiful. My Park Ave. dermatalogist to the stars recommended. I was shocked at a drugstore lotion but now a believer. Probably too greasy if used alone, without a major prescription exfoliator like Retin-A or Renova. After spending thousands of dollars on face lotions from La Prarie to Creme dela Mer to Strivectin and Chanel . . . I think my face looks younger and healthier using this inexpensive drugstore brand. However, I use in conjunction with a Retina-A/Renova as well as a morning true Vitamin C topical supplement. Please keep this in mind that it is not used solely on its own.

Popular Dry/Sensitive