Eucerin Clear Skin Formula Pore Purifying Foaming Wash Reviews

Brand: Eucerin

Eucerin Clear Skin Formula Pore Purifying Foaming Wash

Guest Amanda
Guest Amanda

Used it once and my skin felt so clean and clear and smooth immediately after! Cannot find it anywhere in the U.S. (or Boston-area) I want it! I need it! Tell me where to find it or how to buy it online!

x82
Same ingredients as "Eucerin DermoPURIFYER Cleanser"

* Cleanses very well * Has a relatively nice scent (despite being fragrance free! Guess it might be a bi-product of the citric acid :D) * Lathers very well * Nice packaging * Easy to get hold of in the UK * A bit drying! This is a review of the Eucerin Dermo Purifyer cleanser; the person below said it was the same formula, so heyho! :) It's available readily in the UK and most other countries I'd of thought!

Guest Cat
Guest Cat

It is smooth, clears your face a little bit drying at the biggining I've read many of you can not find it any more, well, at least in Latin America (South America) it is sold like Eucerin Dermopuryfier, but it is the same formula.

Guest Anonymous
Guest Anonymous

Clean my face, doesn't grease my skin At the beginning I used this product, I felt like my skin dried a lot, but now, it's gone!!! People say that this product is stopped? R u sure? Bcos I can find this product here in Malaysia I bought this product in Guardian Store

Guest Melissa
Guest Melissa

Cannot find these products ANYWHERE. All Eucerin sells are lotions and I'm am literally going crazy without it. The Eucerin Clear Skin Formula is the ONLY thing that has worked for me. I was using Neutrogena Acne Wash for years and it always left my skin dry and irritated. One day I reached into my cabinet and grabbed this foam cleanser just to see what result I would get besides dryness [I only had the Eucerin samples] & the first day I used it... it was a miracle. It left my skin so smooth WITHOUT REDNESS. I ran out of it, and started using Neutrogena again but this time I used the toner & moisturizer after and even with THAT, my skin has been clear !! Lol. They need to bring these products back. I'm starting to believe that they took it off the market because it actually works. I guess I've had these products buried in my cabinet for a couple years and they STILL work. Now I'm desperately trying to find them. I would pay ANYTHING. Screw all the high priced stuff - Eucerin Clear Skin Formula is the best! Let me know if I could find this product anywhere! Please!

Guest Nicole
Guest Nicole

I thought some of you might find it interesting that Eucerin sells this product over seas in Germany, so if anyone is headed over to Germany you should be able to find the full line it is called Eucerin® Unreine Haut. It actually is an expanded line of what was offered over here. Good luck!

Guest Christine
Guest Christine

I had a sample of the 3 step system and finally decided to try it and within a couple of days noticed a huge difference. I went to the store to find the product and found out it was discontinued. EUCERIN BRING IT BACK!!!!!

Popular Liquid