Equate Repairing Lotion Reviews

Brand: Equate

Equate Repairing Lotion

great

my skin is super sensitive and I've never been able to use a moisturizer. BP works great to get rid of my acne but leaves you so dry. I used the cleanser and treatment from Dan for awhile and my skin was.....it just looked like my face was a pile of dandruff. but it did clear me up! I buy this 3 step system at walmart. I don't use the cleanser, I do use the toner once a day because it has an aha and I still get dry flaky skin but this BP lotion makes it much better. usually I only get dry around my mouth and just try to avoid applying it around there unless I breakout. I have also used brand name proactiv and like this better. it has less scent and the ingredients are exactly the same, even the inactive ones. this one is a bit thinner than the original and leaves less of a shine on my skin, so I prefer that too. I would definitely pick this stuff up. for 12 bucks, it's worth it, even if you just are buying it for the third step.

Comments

Equate Works Great: I have Before + After Pictures!

Cheap Effective 100% Clear This is not a moisturizer! It's not Dan Kern's system This stuff works, and I have the before and after pictures to prove it. I want you guys to know that Equate works just like Proactiv's 3-step system. It sells for about $12.00 at Walmart, probably depending on where you live. The only reason why I don't give this system a full 5/5 star rating is because it doesn't come with a moisturizer. Remember folks, we're using Benzoyl Peroxide at 2.5% here, and although this is a less irritating concentration of B.P., and it is the most effective, we still need to be moisturizing. I like to moisturize with: * Simple Moisturizer * 1 Drop of Jojoba Oil You're going to want to moisturize after using the 3rd step (repairing lotion) of Equate. If Equate is giving you side effects, dry skin, redness, flakiness, etc., then moisturizing is going to make all of the difference in the world. To people who have had problems, I want you to know that I feel your pain. When I first started using benzoyl peroxide to treat my acne, I was using Proactiv Original, and I had horrible side effects. The key to successfully treating your acne with products like Equate, is to understand how to use them correctly, use the correct amount, use consistently and be sure to moisturize! Doing all of these things will ensure your success! That is why I give Equate the review that I do! It's cheap, it's effective, and it's easy to use! If you want to see my before and after pictures, you can look up Equate's 3-Step Acne System Acne Soldier review on Google! I'd post a link here, but I don't know the rules about posting links in reviews. I just wanted to post my transformation to show you guys that this product is great, and to provide you with a real-life case study to look into! As always, I love Acne org by Dan Kern the best, but when I'm looking for a quick BP fix, Equate is my go-to product, and I definitely recommend adding it into your arsenal.

- very cheap - no smell - goes on very lightly - keeps my skin under control - no need for moisturizer - still have the occasional pimple This is the most cost-effective acne stuff I've ever used. Since it is moisturizing AND medicated with a low percentage of benzoyl peroxide, it follows "The Regimen." I put a bunch on my face every time I wash. Generally, I don't use a second moisturizer except around my mouth and chin, where I tend to be extra dry.

Guest Liz
Guest Liz

-Contains 2.5% benzoly peroxide -Clears skin quickly -Left skin smooth -Diminished red marks/acne scars -Drying to sensitive skin -Increased sensitivity to sunlight I ran out of Dan's BP and didn't have the cash to buy another bottle. I saw this at Walmart and figured it was worth a shot. I've used Proactiv in the past, and it make my skin worse. Cautious, I only bought this step. It cleared my breakouts in about 2 weeks, then my red marks began to fade away much more quickly than before. I need to wear a moisturizing sunscreen while using it, but that kept my face smooth and clear. I used Equate Beauty Lotion.

Popular All-over treatments