Equate Oil-Free Daily Face Wash Reviews

Brand: Equate

Equate Oil-Free Daily Face Wash

Gentle for sensitive skin Cleans deep Removes makeup well No salicylic acid or peroxide, uses more gentle acids and triclosan to kill bacteria May not stop all breakouts because it is very gentle but overall condition of skin is great. I had used this face wash for years and years of perfectly clear skin. I suddenly began suffering with severe hormonal acne. I began to try everything from peroxide products, to witch hazel, salicylic exfoliants, Neutrogena 8 hour rapid clear products, salicylic washes, tried several types of different make up to see if that made a difference, rubbing alcohol to dry out the open sores, etc. ugh! Terrible! This Saturday I woke up and I looked like a monster! I wanted to die. I said this has to end! I stopped using everything and went back to this face wash. 3 days later I am still getting small new zits but I look human again. I have very white sensitive skin and I will never use harsh products again. I rather have a few zits than bright red dried out skin with large and small bumps on every pore. Sometimes I use it only at night when my skin is less oily. When my skin is more oily than usual (now it is very oily from the hormones) my skin is most clear when used morning and night.

Comments