Equate Medicated Apricot Scrub Reviews

Brand: Equate

Equate Medicated Apricot Scrub

terrible

worst decision to buy this ever. i only bought because it was cheaper than the actual one and it is definitely worth it's price. i have oily acne prone skin and this made me break out like crazy. i looked terrible and took so long for me to look somewhat decent

Comments

It just made my skin produce even more oil!

great smell low cost comparatively goes a long way only works for a few washes dries out skin is prone to crusting up at the opening I was really excited about trying it at first because the name brand St. Ives is apparently considered among the best scrubs for acne, this is the generic so I thought I'd give it a try. It smells fantastic! My skin did look a little brighter, but I noticed after a few consecutive washes that my skin was drying out and that it caused my skin to overproduce a lot of oil. After I stopped this, the oil production ceased significantly. The thing is my skin is sooo sensitive that I cannot use any regular facial cleansing product. I knew this ahead of time but still decided to try it anyway. So, like all the others I tried this didn't work for me, however it may work for you guys with normal skin.

Guest Heather
Guest Heather

Best acne scrub ever!!!!!!! And I have tried them all!!!!!!!! so affordible and just perfect. really makes my face feel clean!! The granules are big enough to clean away all the dead skin and build up. I hate tiny granules. Nice minty feel and smell. Wish they could make a gel version of this scrub, with extra foaming ability, other then that it is perfect just the way it is!! Great stuff!! Best scrub ever!!!!

Popular Exfoliating