Equate Complete Beauty Lotion SPF 15 Reviews

Brand: Equate

Equate Complete Beauty Lotion SPF 15

Guest Kay
Guest Kay

-Pleasant scent -Lightweight -Leaves skin glowy None I simply love this moisturizer for my night routine. The one that I own does not have any SPF, but I don't need any sun protection to sleep. This feels amazing on my skin, and it's cheap! What more could you ask for?

Comments

spf 15 no avobenzone cheeper then the Olay stuff for sensitive skin made my skin burn and turn red it also reacts bad with the bp which makes my skin flake and brake out. Dont by this unless you dont have acne! you should use Aveeno Active Naturals Utra Claming Daily Moisturizer, its clinically proven to: visibly reduce redness soothe irritated or sensitive skin its Oil-free, Hypoallergenic, and Noncomedogenic. Glad I could help! ;)

Guest Tanisha
Guest Tanisha

spf protection, cheap, makes skin soft and smooth can leave skin slighlty oily Good moisturizer for the regimen if you ask me, and really cheap. Just use what you need, not too much otherwise face gets oily.

Comments

Great product! - I use this as a supplement to my usual acne face wash routine (Clean & Clear Advantage Kit). It's very smooth, non-irritating, oil-free and has SPF 15 protection. I've used this for years and wouldn't think of using anything else. None! Very inexpensive, amazing quality - contains no medicine for treating acne, but incredibly useful as a supplement to acne treatment kits as a final moisturizer. Highly Recommended :)

Popular With SPF