Epionce Intense Rehab System Reviews

Brand: Epionce

Epionce Intense Rehab System

Guest Lisa
Guest Lisa

I have been using the Melanolyte lotion along with gentle foaming cleanser and renewal lotion. My skin looks fabulous! It has dramatically reduced my rosacea. Ance breakouts are 99% gone. It is expesive. It is worth every penny!!!

Comments

haven't noticed any yet very expensive new break outs I started using this product about 2 weeks ago. I've tried just about everything under the sun to try to clear up my acne and so far I have not found a single product that works. I went to an ethetician and she offered me to try Epionce. I haven't been using it for that long and as of right now I don't see any results. Infact my acne has flared up a lot more (which my esthetician said would happen). I don't have cystic acen but more blackheads/whiteheads all through out my skin. As of right now I don't know how this product will work for me but I will give it some time and will report back again if anything improveds

Guest Olivia
Guest Olivia

Acne began clearing up within 2 weeks. Blackheads got smaller and very few breakouts. Slows down oil production without making skin feel dry and cracked. Can customize the line to suit your skin best. Expensive. Chemical peel leaves my face very tender for about 4 hours after. I have been using this product for about 6 months now. Nothing before worked for me; Proactiv, Differn, Clean n Clear. Nothing. Then I was introduced this one afternoon while getting a facial. It has worked wonders. My face is soft and less oily through the day and my skin is a more even tone, no more red blotches. Less and less blackheads and pimples. My breakouts of cystic acne only happen once every 4-6 months instead of once a month. This is the answer to my prayers. Just tried the chemical peel yesterday. It was harsh and painful at first but then after about 4 hours the stinging sensation went away and Im waiting to see the results. Fewer scars and my pores are smaller. I will continue this regimen for sure. I use: Lytic Cleanser, Lytic Lotion, and Renewal Lotion Lite. With my full-face acne, I was stunned to learn 3 steps every morning and night was all it took. I rarely use the Renewal Lotion anymore except during winter. Please try this. You will not be disappointed, just be patient and wait for your skin to look and feel so much better. Also, good for all ages. Me and my mom use the same regimen and we both see huge improvements. Now I can go to senior prom looking and feel beautiful!

Guest ASH
Guest ASH

Not my acne clearing up within the first few weeks I didnt develop acne until i started college and would have to put on a lot of cover up because no face wash would work on my face. Now my face is really cleared up and i can get away with minimal cover up. I love this product and recommended it to all my friends

Guest Becky
Guest Becky

Great Quality Product. Love all of the steps. Have seen a decrease in discoloration and old acne scars. Still get a few minor breakouts but less severe. A little pricey but can squeeze out every last ounce. Buy It! You will love it.

Guest Cecilia
Guest Cecilia

Brightened up my face, minimized the discoloring from my spots/scars from previous pimples, and makes my skin feel nice and smooth every morning! Waiting 5-7 minutes in between lotions so the product can effectively penetrate into my skin. I thought I had pretty nice skin before using Epionce. Who would've thought that this made my skin three times smoother, brighter, and healthier than before? I have combination skin and found this set to be most effective for me: Lytic Gel Cleanser, Purifying Lytic Toner, Lite Lytic Lotion, Lytic Lotion Plus (on problem area), and Renewal Lite Facial Lotion. I use the Enriched Firming Mask 1-2 times every week. I use less and less foundation now. People are always complimenting how much my skin glows! I work at a spa that carries this medical skin care line and I can testify that I've seen 50-60 year old women use this product and look not a day over 40.

Guest amy
Guest amy

my skin not only feels soft but its not oily at the end of the day! i wish it was less expensive im 26 years old and have been dealing with acne for years this product really works for acne prone skin! my face feels so soft all day long using it! im also starting to be more concerned with preventing wrinkles too and this product helps with that too. i love it!! i wish i had this product when i was in highschool or pregnant with my 2 girls! you will never see me buy another ance line again! with in the first week i saw my deep pimples go down 20 sizes lol then my blackheads are disappearing and ive only used it for over a week! this is the answer to my prayers! ive also been wearing less and less foundation because using this product i dont need it!

Guest Laura
Guest Laura

This has been the only product I've used that consistently worked. At 46, I've tried everything. Lytic cleanser, toner and lotion followed by the renewal lotion has dramatically improved my skin. The antimicrobials make it great for body acne too! At first I did break out, but I broke out with accutane too. I started out slow with the lytic cleanser first, then slowly added the lytic lotion. Products really worked to put the brakes on oil production without stripping the heck out my skin. My doctor carried these products and they have totally changed my skin; at 40 I still struggled with acne all over. Their chemical peel has really made a huge difference, doctors who carry the line usually have the peel too. It's worth every penny because the products are super concentrated, so my cleanser lasts for about 5 months. The lytic lotion plus seems to melt the big breakouts and has been a great spot treatment. So many acne treatments pound the tar out of your skin, and leave it looking worse than before, this line has actually healed my skin.

Guest marsha
Guest marsha

Feels Great..I have acne prone skin with large pores. Helped minimize pores Was a proactive user NEVER had breakouts. In the two months I have been using the lytic formula for acnce prone skin my chin has terrible breakout around my menstrual cycle. And I mean 4 to 5 under the skin erruptions. Very painful Beleive this is great product for someone who does not have acne prone skin. They may say it is for acne prone but does not have the strength of proactive to prevent breakouts.

Guest E
Guest E

acne began diminishing within first weeks of use, less redness, less blackheads, feels great, when i wash and tone my face feels completely clean, like my pores can breathe, doesnt dry out or feel like its stripping my skin, smells nice expensive (but worth it!), not easy to find LOVE IT, I can't even explain how much better my skin has become since I've been using this line. You should definitely look into it if you have problem skin, i've tried so many other skin care lines including proactiv and murad. This one is by far the best, nothing works better. It's expensive but you get what you pay for. I use the Lytic Gel Cleanser, Lytic Toner, Lytic Lotion Plus, and Renewal Facial Lotion... it all adds up to about $200 for that full set, but it is so worth it. I also get regular facials, and I get these products from my esthetician

Popular All-over treatments