EpiCeram Skin Barrier Emulsion

EpiCeram Skin Barrier Emulsion Reviews

Brand: EpiCeram

Purified Water, MultiSalTM Neolipids, Glyceryl Stearate, Squalane, Glycerin, PEG-100 Stearate, Hydroxypropyl Bispalmitamide MEA (Ceramide), Petrolatum, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Cholesterol, Conjugated Linoleic Acid, Citric Acid, Palmitic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Sorbic Acid, Capric Acid.

Amazing!

little goes a long way not greasy moisturizes perfectly costly without medical insurance My dermatologist originally gave me a sample of this while I was on Accutane due to the horrible dryness I was experience. This was like heaven. I am beyond impressed with this product. I was using Cetaphil and even Spectro to keep my skin from drying out and it helped but not 100%. This stuff does what other moisturizers don't do and I have nothing bad to say about it. It's not greasy, a little bit of is all you need to spread out on your face and it works amazingly and lasts all day. It can be expensive without medical insurance to cover the cost.

Comments