Emerald Harvest Tea Seed Oil Reviews

Emerald Harvest Tea Seed Oil

Guest shiney
Guest shiney

absorbs into skin easily. No odor and leaves skin feeling very nice. Cleared up some problems I had on my face forever. Great on nails. Difficult to find but I now have a supply. I have started to remove all my creams etc that promise all sorts of wonders and am very happy with the results from this oil. I am so tired of the cometic companies trying to sell me stuff that just doesn't do a thing for me. Also you can cook with this product @ a high temp and if very good for you. Adds good omega fats to your diet. 1 oil, many uses! Long shelve life.

-13

don't remember smells weird. I bought this long time ago and i just found it. its pretty much new lol anyone wants it let me kno. I got it from [link removed] I wouldnt put it on my face again, i dont know why i bought an oil when i have extremely oily face..cant remember why? lol.

Guest nansa
Guest nansa

red marks slowly fade, skin feels great clogged pores! lots of tiny break outs i think this product could help with scars but you break out ALOT so i stopped using it. if you dont break out then i would definatly suggest using this!

Popular Nutrition/Holistic