Elicina Original Crema de Caracol Snail Cream Reviews

Brand: Elicina

Elicina Original Crema de Caracol Snail Cream

Guest IDK_Whatever
Guest IDK_Whatever

-Smooths out skin -Clears acne marks (Hyper-pigmentation) -Prevents acne from forming -Leaves skin slightly greasy after a couple of hours of use. This product has done wonders! After using Acne.org's Acne products, I was finally able to get rid of my acne. However, I still noticed I had marks left from the acne. I decided to give Elicina a chance and after a couple of weeks ,y skin has drastically gotten better. Acne stopped forming and my skin became smother and clearer. I def. recommend it. Not to mentioned I skipped a few days between then and now. If would have kept it consistent my skin would have probably been much better. P.S. Don't let the small size of the product fool ya..It goes a long way! I bought mine 2 month's ago and I still have more than half left.

Comments

reduces redness, fades scarring, clears breakouts, prevents breakouts, absorbs quickly into skin, a little goes a long way need to purchase on-line (Ebay is cheapest) This is my favorite product of all time! I use it on my face, my back, my chest. Under an oil-free moisturizer, this product truly works wonders on my skin. I just suffered a MAJOR breakout thanks to Neutrogena Ageless Intensives Tone Correcting Serum (see my post under this product). Elicina to the rescue! My massive breakout was under control in 2 days! Love this product.

Guest Freja
Guest Freja

It does work very well, it is inexpensive, especially if you compare to other products, which promise the same effects, and doesnt help at all. Haven't found any yet. This is a freaking amazing cream! I have used it for 2 days, and my acne scars and pigmentation problems have already faded a lot. This is a wonder cream, thank you snails :-)

Popular Over-the-counter