Elette Creamy Wash Reviews

Brand: Elette

Elette Creamy Wash

Guest Ashley
Guest Ashley

Soft skin, big bottle, doesn't smell bad Bleaches clothes, towels, pillow cases, etc. I just recently started using this product. So far so good. My skin is extremely stubborn and I've been breaking out since I was 12 years old (17 today). I don't see myself using this product in 4 months. But I'm willing to try it out for my dermatologist. I still have some pimples here and there, hopefully they will disappear. My skin is extremely soft though. Although, its excessively oily. Its really gross. I don't think it has to do with this product though (I had sunburn this past weekend, therefore my skin is oily, but it's not helping much).

Comments

Guest c:
Guest c:

Cleanse well, No redness, No new pimples None yet I haven't been to my dermatologist for months because my mother wanted my face to have a break from any chemicals. Last week, I went back to my dermatologist, and saw posters of this product all around the office. It's good for sensitive skin, and it doesn't irritate me like any other products. And so far, it's the only face wash that doesn't make my face extremely red. It comes in this 6oz tube that is said to last you up to 3 months (: Ask your dermatologist if this product is right for you (: I've had acne problems since I was 11, I'm 14 now and my acne is horrifying. Every morning there would always be a new pimple on my face, and after using this, I don't see that happening (:

Comments