Earth Science Hydrating Day Cream Reviews

Brand: Earth Science

Earth Science Hydrating Day Cream

Great for overdried skin on the Regimen, especially in cold weather.

This is a great moisturizer - very rich, full of natural ingredients, both nourishing and moisturizing, protecting from cold weather, and, most importantly, non-comedogenic at all. It's meant for normal to dry skin but it also suits very well for oily but overdried, flaky skin on the Regimen. I highly recommend this one for those who use benzoyl peroxide and suffer from terrible dryness. It's especially great for the wintertime. Of course, you may be allergic to some of herbal extracts in it, and you may not like that it's pretty heavy (requires blotting some time after application), but it's all highly individual. Myself I'm fully satisfied with his cream, and I'm a very tough, fastidious customer! It's very hard for me to find a good moisturizer which would do its work without clogging pores and causing pimples. I avoid silicones and some oils, especially if they are high on the ingredients list. This one worked fine for me. I used it in the wintertime, and it protected my skin very well. I got rid of dryness and flaking. Here is the ingredient list, just in case: Aqueous infusion of panax ginseng root extract, cola acuminata seed extract, prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil, cetyl esters, methyl glucose sequistearate, calendula officinalis flower extract, squalane, tocopheryl linoleate, octyl methoxycinnamate, panthenol, glycine soya (soybean) sterols, lactic acid, ginkgo biloba leaf extract, glycerin, arnica montana flower extract, sodium hyaluronate, micellized beta carotene, echinacea angustifolia extract, tocoherol acetate, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, citrus grandis (grapefruit) seed extract, allantoin, potassium sorbate, ascorbic acid.

Comments