e.l.f. High Definition Powder Reviews

Brand: e.l.f.

e.l.f. High Definition Powder

Best non-talc shine-free powder!

Best sheer powder I've found so far that is talc-free and $6. I love that it has no color to it - I've found some translucent powders (like physicians formula) aren't really translucent, but make you tan or orangey. Love this stuff. Do wish more came in a container, but I'm just going to buy two and spill them together into one. Just to add - I tabbed some of this powder on at 9AM just after getting to work - and it is now 3:55PM -- summer - and I have not ONCE had to blot my skin for oil or greasiness, and I live in a humid, hot climate that normally, by the end of the day, I've usually had to blot my face a couple of times by the end of the day. This stuff works better than any non-shine powder I've seen (drugstore). Grab this stuff. It also has not broke me out (talc-free), I've been using it for over a week. Also note, I have not worn anything on my face make-up-wise other than this powder (no foundation/bb cream), so I am not sure how the greasiness factor would hold up over something under it. I do have the Burt's Bees BB cream that is out - so I may try that and update. But alone - I love this stuff.

Comments