Duricef Cefadroxil Oral Antibiotic Reviews

Brand: Duricef

Duricef Cefadroxil Oral Antibiotic

Used to Clear Cysts and Combat Initial Breakout from Accutane

I started this a month prior to accutane in conjunction with Retin A. By the time I started isotretinoin my skin was already a thousand times better than it had been. My doctor had me take this for my first three months of treatment so I wouldnt get the dreaded initial breakout. I never got any increased in cysts and my skin just kept getting better and better everyday. I swear by this stuff over steroids which is the general go to for IB. I've asked to be put on it again as I got an IB from spironolactone and will update my review in a week or so to document its effectiveness. I had never heard of this antibiotic for acne before or at all but it's a first generation cephalosporin antibiotic so it's use is not as common as other classes. Definitely worth trying for everyone and worth nothing this is not a cillin or a mycin for those who may be allergic to them.

Did the spiro work for you? I have a prescription for it but am afraid to take it. How long did it take cefadroxil to work for you?

Cleared my skin Don't have to wait after eating to take it None so far I've been taking this for a week and i know it's early for a review but it has cleared my inflamed acne completely I now only have a few clogged pores and post acne red marks but absolutely no inflamed pimples it's great!!

Comments

Guest Me
Guest Me

- Cleared my acne - Easy on the stomach - Cannot use duting pregnancy or if nursing After trying different kinds of antibiotics and topicals I finally came to a regimen that kept me happy for quite a few years. I am not sure how it will work if taken separately, but all together did miracles for me. For a few years I was taking Cefadroxil + Yazmin orally and Duricef (Adalpene) topicaly. Silky, clean skins was such a reward after years of struggling. When we started planning pregnancy I got off of all of them gradually. Latest thing my derm prescribed was Erythromicin gel. Its been about a week and I cant even look at my chin - its all inflamed. Cant wait to go back to the Cefadroxil/Yaz/Differin combination!

Comments