Dr. Sheffield's Clear Zit Acne Treatment Cream

Dr. Sheffield's Clear Zit Acne Treatment Cream Reviews

Benzoyl Peroxide (10% ).

Aluminum Hydroxide, Carbomer, Glyceryl Stearate, Isopropyl Myristate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Methylparaben, PEG 12, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Purified Water.

MADE MY FACE SO RED!!!

I had a cluster of pimples on my forehead and cheek, so I applied some product there. Soon my face was burning and I knew something was wrong, so I rushed to the bathroom and washed it off. My face was beet red and burning!! I tried to wash it off with soap and and a facial cleanser a couple times to no avail. I'm hoping the redness goes away tommorrow ^_^

Next day the rednesss has died down, not very noticeable now. If you have sensitive skin, do NOT try this.

Worst skin product I have ever used.

This product was terrible. It didn't even take my pimples away, all it did was burn and dry out my skin to the point where i lookED LIKE A BOX OF INSTANT MASHED POTATOES. If you have sensitive skin, do your face a favor and never use this.

Excellent Product

I have a pilonidal cyst, and I do NOT want to have the surgeon carve a huge hole in my rear end. I think it's because of the cyst that I get really bad acne breakouts on my butt. I buy ClearZit from [link removed], and it really works. I'm embarrased to talk about the huge zits I get on my rear end, but I like this product so much, I'm writing this review. I also occassionaly get big zits on my nose, too, and I'm 60 years old. Lucky me. You can feel this product working when you apply it. I have very sensitive skin, but I've never had any problems with rashes or reactions. This is a relatively inexpensive product that works very well. I always have some in my medicine cabinet.

Acne sufferer

I used a steroid on my face for 13 days and when I stopped using it, I got soo many rash like pimples on my face. I was told to buy clear zit 10% benzoyl peroxide. Day 1 and it seems to have reduced the inflammation of some pimples. I'll give an update in a week but so far so good. I personally like the burning sensation, makes me feel like it's sending the pimples to hell. I'll rate it 2 stars for now, let's see if my condition improves in a week.

How long does it take for best result??????

From acne to rashes.

I used this cream a long time ago and it worked so I kept it in my cabinet. This week i used it as spot treatment for some really bad acne I was experiencing. Now the acne is gone but I have huge red itchy welts all over my face. I look gross. It's lasted 3 days already, no sign of getting better soon. Idk how to treat this, I couldn't reach an operator at their business phone number. I'll try again tomorrow and update you all.

Love it!

I've had pretty bad acne for the entirety of my teenage years. A few months ago, I came across Clear Zit at Dollar General, and thought, "Hey, why not?". Within two days, my face was clearer than it had been in years. TWO. DAYS. I was in shock. Now, I swear by it. The only downside is that it causes the skin under my eyes to swell for a few hours after use, but now the days where it swells are few and far between. I highly recommend this product, definitely worth the $1.50 I spent on it!

Finally

Proactive has benzoyl peroxide in it....that's y it bleached my sheets and towels...proactive also worked wonders for me. I stopped using it because the billing was always screwed up they would charge me extra sending bills in the mail. It's been 2 years hunting for the perfect skin care regime trying new things...and nothing has worked like this clear zit cream. I have super oily shiny skin, and this has perfected my skin into a matte appearance in just two nights and two days. Yes it does dry out the skin, but it's perfect becUse that's the skin that you need to exfoliate off anyway. It also dries up acne scars that I've had for years....now all I have to do is put on a great moisturizer or oil...and I'm super happy, burns like crazy wether you put a lot or a little on..but so do chemical peels...so it's safe.

HORRIBLE!

I do NOT recommend this product!!! I experienced a horrible burning sensation! At first I thought it was just tingling, like regular products do,but no it's not like that at all!! When I wiped it off, I has horrible discoloration to my face, you could see exactly where I had applied the cream. And I had horrible irritation and redness. I literally cried, at the way my face looked after taking it off. I will NEVER use this or any associated product again!! I DO NOT recommend to anyone!!

How long did the discoloration last? Did any products help to return your skin color back to normal? The same thing happened to me :(

It Kinda Works but should I continue?

I have been using this product for a week now.Day one it had a burn sensation day to same thing. Byll day for i saw results. Due to my hetic days i wasnt able to apply the crwam every day but i alwys try yo apply it befofe gp to bed.While I was asleep last night I woke up to scratch my face cause it was very itchy. I woke up this morning looking like a Pitbul with bumbs all over my face...I Know its the cream that did this because the bumps were only visible in the areas of my face where the cream was applied. I dont know what to do should I continue to use it.

help please :/

I've been using this product for a few days now... not every day. But I did notice once I started using it, it has a burning sensation, but it makes you feel like its actually doing something... but I haven't used it recently because I've noticed that my whole face has little bumps all over... I don't have terrible acne but I've got enough to where it bothers me.. and I've enjoyed using this product because I feel that it works but I don't know if I need to keep using it because of all the little bumps all over my face... does anyone have any suggestions?

This same things is happening to me....while at sleep last night I woke up to scratch my face cause it was very itchy. I woke up this morning looking like a Pitbul with bumbs all over my face...I Know its the cream that did this because the bumps were only visible in the areas of my face where the cream was applied. I demand to know what causes this.

A product that saved my life

I am an older women with adult acne. I would not even take pictures. I tried all the big name products and none of them worked for me. I have battle with this adult acne for seven years now. I went into a dollar store and decided to try Dr. Sheffield Clear Zit Acne Cream. One reason was because the box reminded me of the old ways of the south any way i tried it and within a couple of days i got results three weeks later i"m ready to take pictures again. I and my husband will be taking our first picture together. I just wanted to thank you for giving me life back giving me my smile back. Great product.

Amazing

I love this product! I had been using proactiv and it was working but it was drying out my skin. (Not good!) So I switched to this product and it really works! The only down side is the burning sensation. If you need acne gone fast this is great! My acne was better after my first use!

Cheap...effective

Clears up zits...fast Cheap Effective Can cause flakes for first week Might burn, but I like that This has to be one of the most affordable, and most effective products I've ever used. I have horrible acne (well its not bad but if it hurts your self-esteem its horrible) and I've been on the regime for about three months, it was working but i wasn't clear, plus I was spending a ton of money buying all the products each month (Dan your shipping prices need work) So here's my new, affordable, effective regime that will get you acne clear in a month or less 1. Salsic Acid cleaser 2. Dr.Song 2.5% BP (Sooooo much cheaper than Acne.org's and feels/looks the same) 3. Dr. Sheffield's Clear Zit Acne Cream (night only) 4. Moisturizer mixed with AHA (only mix with AHA at night) Do this and you will be acne fee in no-time

Very happy!

It works! It's dirt cheap! It didn't stink or stain my pillow. It burns. It itches. Recently I switched face washes and my skin did not approve! I broke out in horrible, painful, huge pimples that rivaled any teenagers pizza face. Well, desperate, I started a new facial care cleaning regimen last night. It was absolutely dirt cheap (less than $10 for all of it) so I had absolutely no hope for any real success, I just hoped I could avoid breaking out more and ride it out until the horrible painful pimples went away on their own. To my absolute shock, after one night my face is almost completely clear and the horrible, huge, painful pimples are tiny and don't hurt at all! I must have stumbled across a miracle! My face has seriously never felt so clean! I used the DG black head cleanser ($3 at dollar general) first last night and this morning followed both times by Dickenson' all natural witch hazel ($3 at Walgreen's). I used the clearzit ($1.50 at Dollar General) only last night after the face wash and witch hazel and it did burn, but nothing I couldn't handle. I didn't notice any drying and didn't need to use a moisturizer this morning. I'm very happy with how these products work together! Yay!

Comments

Why its burning my face? :c

Dry pimples fast Burn your skin It really works fast but it's burning my skin. Now I have spots all over my face.

i feel like 10% is way too strong though for your face i bbought this today for the purpose of body acne...because the skin on the body is thicker it needed the higher percentage (just my thoughts)

tryin this out

i didn't have to pay for it but i`ve heard its cheap burning is all i have so far My mother n law has been trying to get me to use this cream for years she gave me a tube and its been in my bathroom for months. Well today I finally used it I have no results yet; but I hope this burning sensation means it's working and not that it's burning my skin off. More results coming soon.

Ok so this is day two for me; and it still burned a little but not as much as it did on day one. My blackheads have seemed to flatten. So far so good I will be back n a few days with hopefully better results

Seriously a miracle!

Works great, FAST! Dries out pimples very quickly. So cheap. Dryness is good and bad, quite irritating, but very effective. This product is the best thing that's ever happened to me. I was so skeptical, since I bought it for literally a dollar on sale at Dollar General. But, it's only a dollar, so why not? I've always been apprehensive about benzoyl peroxide treatments because of my sensitive skin, and this one having 10%, I almost didn't even want to put it on my face. Boy, am I glad I did. I've suffered from mild to severe acne over the past seven years, trying everything from prescription, to natural, and to nothing. I use it with Johnson and Johnson Purpose gentle cleanser, a hypoallergenic, soap free cleanser that I can almost swear by. At first, I didn't experience any dryness or redness. I do now, but I really like the burning dryness. It makes me feel like I'm really killing the pimples. If you do experience dryness, even if it itches or burns, DON'T PUT MOISTURIZER ON IT YET. Let it dry out your pimples over night, and then use an extremely moisturizing lotion the next morning. After just one day, the redness and size of the pimples went down tremendously. After two days, it's just a small scab. It is the best product for people who are just ready to give up. I've even put it on a cyst, and it shrunk up to a small white head in just four days. It does not prevent the pimples, but it does kill the ones already present.

it works . . : )

cheap it really works results in about 3-4 days after applying it itches I bought this product a few months ago && I am still using it to this day. The first time , it really itched && I tried my hardest not to scratch it. After a few days , I noticed that my acne went away. Now , it still itches , but I know it's worth it because it really works for me. This does work for me && I will continue using it : )

Comments

Quick, Amazing Results Inexpensive Slight Irritation/Redness After Application Harsh on Sensitive Skin I found this cream at the Dollar General for a little over 1 dollar, and because it was so cheap I decided to try it. I was worried that 10% benzoyl peroxide would be too much for my skin, but I've used powerful products before and use a 2.5% peroxide cream every night. Perhaps because of this, I was able to use Clear-Zit as a thin, even coat on my face instead of simply spot treating. While the cream did cause a mild burning sensation at first and slight redness on my face when I woke up, my skin was very clear the next day. I've never had such speedy or powerful results for something so cheap, but I would really advise that if someone hasn't built up a skin tolerance to benzoyl peroxide or has sensitive skin overall, to look for a gentler product.