Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta Daily Face Peel - Travel Packs Reviews

Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta Daily Face Peel - Travel Packs

Very gentle Really exfoliates and smooths Can use daily Has vitamins that are good for acne Not messy Has retinol for fine lines Expensive Requires 5 minutes to apply These are amazing. I have been using AHA and BHA products for years, but these are the best ever! You take the first pad and wipe it over your face and neck until it is dry. Then you wait two minutes (it will tingle) and then rub the second pad all over until it is dry. I do it at night because it leaves my face very smooth and shiny, which seems to bring out extra oil overnight. It exfoliates and soothes at the same time, which sounds impossible, but it's true. What's great is that I can often see the top layer of a drying pimple rub right off. Really takes care of any flakes that would interfere with makeup. It also fades old marks and keeps new whiteheads from forming. (I don't have blackheads so I cannot speak to that.) It has retinol for fine lines and sun damage, plus zinc and other vitamins. It ends up costing me $2.70 a DAY which is insane but it is so amazing that it is worth it. I can put BPO on right afterwards, too, with no irritation.

Comments

Good, gentle exfoliating product Skin looks bright and smooth afterwards Expensive ( I buy the five day travel pack..$15..use it for five straight nights once a month) Doesn't really clear acne, but it is good to use with an acne system to brighten and smooth skin I use Gunilla of Sweden acne system, and it has made an amazing difference in my skin. I bought the travel packs of this product to use as a booster to my regimen. I used the product five evenings in a row, and it left my skin soft and smooth. The Gunilla of Sweden products are all natural, so there were no drying interactions, but I would not use this peel with prescription creams or benzoyl peroxide. Again, not a magical acne cure, but is good for a once a month booster for smoother skin.

Guest msanaknet
Guest msanaknet

Do dry up the face Zero Irritation Very very gentle deep exfoliation Pricy I tried M2 Skin Refinish 12% for my exfoliation purposes.That was too harsh.My skin peeled a lot.and Acne got increased.I dont know waht happend.My face was like a hell.Then I ordered this,(I always had faith in Dr Dennis Gross) Wow....at the first day all my dullness is gone. Thanks Dr.Gross....Thanks again

Comments

Really easy to use and my skin felt really smooth after. Mild enough to use daily - it didn't sting or dry out my skin and I'm usually really sensitive. Fine to do morning or night. Kind of expensive and doesn't smell the greatest. I think it's a really effective and simple at-home peel to use.

Popular Chemical peels