Diamond Herpanacine Dietary Supplement With Antioxidants Reviews

Brand: Diamond

Diamond Herpanacine Dietary Supplement With Antioxidants

Not worth the money

I was at first very excited to try this as it seemed to contain many things good for acne. After several months and several bottles, it did nothing to curb or improve my acne. You may be better off just buying and taking individual supplements or better yet, getting your food from natural food sources whenever possible.

Vegetarian Version is Better

Useful multivitamin good blend of vitamins and gentle herbs helps with deficiencies and liver toning a bit pricey magnesium stereate in the capsule This is a great supplement for healthy skin. The vitamins, minerals and herbal blend are in the right ratio and they work synergistically. I have only used the vegetarian version, which to me is far better in terms of capsule fillers etc. Can take 2- 3 months to notice consistent improvement, but I noticed that my skin texture was improving within the first 2 weeks of taking it.

Give it a chance

I started using Herpanacine in the beginning of June for acne. I read great reviews so I thought it would work. I was taking 2 capsules twice a day. I wasn't seeing results after about a month so I stopped taking it for 3 weeks, then started again in late July and started taking three capsules twice a day. My skin has cleared up dramatically. However, I also started taking Aldactone a month ago and switched to an organic shampoo (I was having terrible neck break outs). So I'm not sure what is working, but since starting Herpanacine my nails are extremely strong. I have never had natural nails like this. They look fake they are so long and strong. My hairdresser has also commented that my hair looks great. So I'm going to keep taking it. It's somewhat expensive, but I think it's worth it.

Guest Maggie
Guest Maggie

Cleared skin drastically within 3 months! No side effects. Natural. Excellent for hormonal adult acne. Breakout in the first 3 months of usage (likely because its cleaning your system out). Sometimes things have to get worse before they can get better. This is the only product that has dramatically cleared my skin. I had moderately severe acne since I was a teenager (14) and have been on everything from antibiotics, birth control and Accutane. My skin was ok when I was on birth control but when I decided to go off of it my skin exploaded. I tried everything and the only thing that worked was Herpanacine. I did break out quite a bit my first 3 months of using it but after that it was like a miracle. You have to be patient and stick with it. Give it at least 3 months to see the results. This pill is amazing!

Are you still using Herpanacine? I started using Herpanacine Aug 16th still breaking out...ugh!
Guest Robert
Guest Robert

Cannot think of any. Has not helped my skin at all. 3 or 4 of the capsules were damaged, and empty. I have taken 6 caps a day for 30 days and my skin continues to break-out just the same as before I used this stuff. Once again I have wasted my hard earned money.

Guest Kelsey
Guest Kelsey

* Natural * Immune Booster * THE ONLY THING THAT HAS WORKED!!! * None for me, but some people might not like taking 6 pills a day! My struggle with Acne has been a long battle. I have tried everything! I have done everything from expense creams, proactive, medication and the worst was accutane. I took Accutane when I was 15 (now 27) I had fairly severe acne. It helped but was not something for a long term solution. As I continued to age my skin would range from fair to moderate. I found Herpanacine 1 year ago and have never had such amazing skin! My acne is completely gone!!!! I wish that i knew of this product years ago! I continue to take the 6 pills a day as I don't want to change my skin care routine. I found that my moderate eczema on my elbows has also disappeared since taking this product! I recommend it to all my friends and clients. I have tried so many products ranging from inexpensive to take out a loan expensive. Give it a try, most people will give anything to have healthy skin!

Guest Jay
Guest Jay

Works very well. I have tried numerous products before but have seen tremendous results with Herpanacine. I started taking 4 pills a day, but then moved up to 6. Try it, you wont regret it. I also drink a cup of decaf. green tea at night, and drink lots of water during the day, including lemon juice. (Lemon juice also works well for acne) Nothing. Try it! It's pricy. But I would pay for beautiful skin.

Guest philippe
Guest philippe

Took accutane for 2 months f$cked me up. Started taking herpancine 6 pills a day. Feel great no side effects skin is healing, not completely clear but 80 percent less redness and a lot less breakouts. TRY THIS before accutane! nothing

Comments

Natural It works Taking six pills a day (although I have never taken that many...not even in the beginning), and I still have seen tremendous results. This worked better for me than the harsh meds that my dermatologist prescribed me. My acne was severe enough that the next step (since the meds weren't working) was a prescription that required I be on birth control. I found this product, decided to try it, and saw quick results (even without taking the six pills suggested). I stopped taking them for awhile because I was just being lazy, and my face went crazy! Got back on, and they went right to work and cleared my skin up again. These are the best results I've seen, and I have tried many doctor prescribed solutions.

Comments

Natural, no side affects and excellent for hormonal adult acne. I have had great instant and long term results. This is an incredible product! None. Only $21 at Whole Foods. Other than a tube of Clearsil, it is the cheapest acne medication I have ever purchased. I am 39 years old and have battled acne my whole life. The body acne it the worst. I hated summer! But I love it now! This is great product. But you do have to take several pills initially. 6 per day for severe acne. I took 4 (2 in am 2 in the afternoon), and experienced great results. Now I take 3 per day. I try to stay away from acidic foods (tomatoes, coffee etc...), easy on the sugar and heavy on the exercise. All the details make all the difference.

How long until you started seeing results? Did you break out first? If so how many months of it? Are you still taking Herpanacine?
Guest linda
Guest linda

this has worked "great" for my son's acne We spent one year going to a dermatologist trying different products for my son's acne. Initially the products seemed to be working but then stopped. We also tried Proactiv. I found this product at the store and we saw results within a week. Other people say they have to wait months but that was not our experience. Unfortunately, this is not a "one size fits all" problem. Things that work for others, may or may not work for you. This is worth trying - a lot healthier than Acutane.

Comments

Boosts the immune system while providing great anti-oxidants Broke my skin out even worse than it was before/Expensive I have hormonal acne which is caused by a hormonal imbalance. I have been told the only way to cure this is birth control before it eventually goes away on it's own. I did not want to stay on the pill so I went off it, even though it worked great. Months later when I started breaking out again, I wanted to find a safe, natural alternative. I saw this and thought I would give it a try. Although I FEEL better and my skin glows, my acne only got worse. I have no doubt that it works, and I will probably go back to using it once I grow out of this hormonal imbalance issue. But for those who have acne strictly related to hormones...this won't do the whole trick :( Great product though, for sure!

Guest RB
Guest RB

Glowing Skin Broke Out - I think I might have a sensitivity to Vitamin A I think I may have an allergy or something to Vitamin A (I cant use Retinoids either - they give me cystic acne) but I thought Id give this a shot. I did start breaking out a couple of weeks after I started using it - but it wasn't worse than I already had - just different and possible a bit more cystic but I'm glowing like crazy. Somebody actually thought I might have gotten engaged just because I was glowing so much. If you don't have a sensitivity to Vitamin A I'm sure this stuff Rocks!

Guest Jordan
Guest Jordan

It includes a good variety of vitamins and minerals in the formula which can help with your immune system. i In the longggggg four months that I was using this stuff I did not see ANY improvement in my skin. I don't want to rain on anyones parade but I wish someone told me six months ago to not waste my time in money. After reading reviews I thought I had finally found the miracle supplement... Unfortunately this was not the case. I took the recommended six pills a day religously and it only seemed to make my skin worse. I probably spent almost $200 on this vitamin A and lysine!...Wackkkkkkkk Save yourself some pain and suffering and get on accutane! I have been on it for almost four weeks and my skin is almost completely clear... If I had started my treatment with accutane 6 months ago when I was wasting my time with herpanacine I would already almost be through my course :( all well you live and you learn

Popular Vitamins/Supplements