Dial Antibacterial Bar Soap Reviews

Brand: Dial

Dial Antibacterial Bar Soap

Good for heavy dirt/grime

Use this sparingly. I only resort to using this on my face/neck if I am literally DIRTY. Maybe you have literal dirt/grime on your face, you've been out doing some intense yard work, or have just finished one of those mud runs. This product will work better than your average facial cleanser. Perhaps you went a little heavy on hair grease or oils that are likely to clog pores (e.g. oil sheen, "ethnic" hair care). Use this ONLY on areas where excess oil has touched the skin. Anything further, and this product will over-dry skin and cause it to produce even more sebum that usual.

Comments

Not for your face but sure seems like it.

Drying for oily skin cheap lasts FOREVER! Drying (Pro and con) Leaves soap residue (Toner or bp takes it away) I used it to wash my face with this when I was little, you know wash your face before bed and stuff. Every kid did that, but when I was 10, yes 10 I first broke out. I used clearasil, and so on and so fourth from anything that costed less than $30.00 and every topical acne treatment from perscription. then I decided to go back to the back to the basics. soap. this is what I had. I used it and saw results in days. and now my skin is my user name: almost clear

Guest Anonymous
Guest Anonymous

None Broke me out Dried out my skin When I first started getting acne my mom handed me this little thing. (she uses it and has perfect skin) I washed my face with it for awhile (it was the only skin product I used) and thought it was fine (since it said antibacterial) I assumed it was doing its job until it broke me out starting my whole struggle with acne. Brought my skin out of balance. This is more for your hands or body BUT NOT YOUR FACE!

Popular Bar