Desert Essence Blemish Touch Stick Reviews

Desert Essence Blemish Touch Stick

Leaves skin feeling smooth & clean Helps clear up acne A bit drying, but a drop or too of jojoba oil, and the problem is cured. This stuff is works. I know my skin responds best to natural ingredients and this face wash is basically all natural. Excluding chemicals to help bind the product etc. I use it morning and night with extra jojoba oil that I add it. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and clean with out harsh chemicals. It cleans off my make up well. It also has been helping with my acne dramatically. I am pretty much just left with post acne red marks, and a few zits that pop up monthly. As far as red marks go try jojoba oil.

Comments

Works really well as a spot treatment in the morning Reduces pimples/cysts to nothing but a small dry patch that easily brushes off Not as harsh as BP or pure undiluted Tea Tree Oil, which the latter can really cause injury to the skin (and eyes if you use it at night) Smells strong-like TTO, but if you use it during the day, it won't bother you so much Works on mild/moderate acne-I had to get my moderate/severe cystic acne under control first with Retin A .025%, and now this works on the few cysts/pimples I get This works great, I've had it for about two years and when my acne was more severe, it didn't seem to work (or I didn't use it enough), but just recently began using it as a spot treatment during the day because I use Retin A .025% at night time (Retin A helps, but I still get cysts) and it has be working great! Usually, even with the Retin A use, I will start to grow a cyst on my jaw or cheek that will be massive and stay for months, but now I use this daily on any little bump/zit that starts and the cysts never develop into big bumps. They just shrink. I wish I would have started using this sooner, because it works great with my Retin A regimen. I also use Jojoba oil as a moisturizer. After I apply the Touch Stick and let it dry, I put on the Jojoba oil.

Comments