Dermify All-In-One Acne Solution Reviews

Brand: Dermify

Dermify All-In-One Acne Solution

Natural and Organic Pleasant smell (besides the sulfur) Skin feels very clean afterwards Drying Didn't work that well for me Expensive Reviews on Amazon and elsewhere may be untrue I didn't see any change in my acne and I used the product instructions to the letter. In my experience, sulfur works for a while, then it stops being effective. The product smells nice, the sulfur smell didn't bother me too much. My skin felt really clean after I used it. But it just didn't help my acne, despite using it for several months. I have some Fuller's Earth, which is a main ingredient... I will just use that instead of repurchasing. WARNING: I ordered the product from Amazon and when it was delivered, there was a coupon that said if I left a 5 star review, I would get up to 75% off my next purchase. Extra points if I said that it shipped quickly, that it cleared my skin fast, etc. Take those reviews with a grain of salt, these people might be exaggerating to get a better deal.

Comments

-It works -100% all natural NONE. Okay it's a little bit pricey, but clear skin is priceless to me, It works and all that matters. I could care less about it being all natural, but that's always a plus knowing that your not putting all those harsh chemicals on your face. This is the first acne product that I can say that I like and works. I of course still have red marks and the odd blemish or two, but bottom line this is the clearest skin I've had in awhile. This is by no means a cure for acne, but I'm positive that with eating right and this topical, your acne will be no more.

Comments

all natural, organic, it works well no side efffect (compared to antibiotics) leaves the skin moisturized easy to use (all in one) contains sulfer ( a known acne fighter) The smell is not the best (due to sulfer) but not that bad after all. I would recommend that product to anybody looking for a safe, organic and green acne solution. They do not do that much advertizing (which is a shame) but if you go on amazon to read their customers' reviews or visit their website, you'll get a sense of the high quality of the product. Give it a try!

Guest Finally!
Guest Finally!

Works very well! Smooths out skin tone, balances oil, reduces redness, eliminates breakouts. Great all-in-one solution sulfur smell! lingers lightly throughout the day....though I think i'm the only one who can detect it. don't ship to canada! Highly recommended...have tried everything, including antibiotics. This cleared up my mild (but persistent) acne FAST....like within the week. I just followed the instructions, washed twice a day, a mask 3 times a week, and spot treatment when needed. If you've tried everything, give this all natural solution a shot.

Comments

All natural, uses organic ingredients, environmentally/animal friendly, all in one system, easy to use, no harsh side effects Can be hard to take off if you're using it as a mask Improved my acne, but didn't completely clear it up I was really excited to use this product, but after using it regularly and following the directions perfectly for 8 weeks, I'm very disappointed with it because it didn't completely clear my skin. I used it exactly as directed, ate a healthier diet, drank lots of water, got plenty of sleep, etc. and I'm really only 70% clear, and I still break out. I'm glad this worked for other people, it didn't for me. I'd only recommend it for people who have really, really mild acne.

Comments

It really did start to clear my skin. At first it was great. It did seem to lesson a little, maybe, but it still worked. I did start to try to use it less because my jewelery tarnished when I used it. It was also nice that it didn't make my towels change colors and isn't overly drying. It did leave an odd smell because of the sulfer. As the day went on and I got hot or just randomly I would smell it. It started to get really annoying. It also tarnished my silver jewelery. I never had jewelery tarnish before I used it. That was really annoying. I would clean the piece ware it and that night it'd be black. I stopped using it and my jewelery doesn't tarnish. It seems like a good product if you can stand the smell and the jewelery tarnishing. Customer service was a little odd. I had a financial issue and asked if they could put my account on hold until I could see how it was going to work out and they just canceled it. I do admit it is one of the best that i've used so far. I love that it's organic too. So I would get a couple tubes if you can before you got to their little plan and see how the first couple tubes work.

Comments

Balances skin better then anything i have ever used. I went from putting on moisturizer multiple times a day to not using it in months. Cant remember the last time i used a moisturizer or had oily skin. a 1 month tube lasts almost 3 months which makes it super cheap. around 10 bucks a month. I need more and they dont respond to emails or have a valid phone number any longer!!!! This will balance your skin, if that is not enough you may have another underlying problem as well like i did. It is effective and without chemicals. YAY! my skin likes to be overly oily which i found out after i stopped using chemical based treatments. so i take 2 fish oil and 1 50mg zinc with breakfast and that same dosage with dinner. my skin is at an all time best in the last 15 years. those supplements with dermify is an amazing safe and natural treatment that plain works. I just need more NOW and i really hope they are still in business.

Comments

*All in one package. Simple to use. *Cheap when compared to buying multiple products each month. Can set up monthly fee so you never have to worry about reordering (not mandatory). *Very effective in reducing my cystic acne. Have not had ANY painful cysts since using it. Other pimples come to head quicker and "drain" faster, leaving minimal damage behind. *Natural ingredients. Everything they send is recyclable. No BP, no salycic acid, primarily clay and sulfur based. I like th *Honestly, there are not that many, but there are a few annoyances: It uses sulfur among its other ingredients, which can leave an odd smell. I didn't notice it very much after about fifteen or so minutes though. Feels a bit drying at first, but it balances out. Can sometimes be annoyingly hard to get off when you use it as a mask. It feels like you are trying to chip off paint. This is not a 100 percent solution. Bottom line there is probably NEVER going to be a 100 percent solution. I use this in conjunction with a fairly clean diet with water is my PRIMARY liquid intake (one glass of milk a day and maybe gatorade on occasion otherwise). Overall though, in my MANY years of using all kinds of products and prescriptions, I will say my acne is reduced to its lowest, most manageable and least embarassing point. I still get acne, only around my lips though (I have facial hair), but that is a small price to pay as other products have left me with far, far worse. My only other concern is that it is a small company right now, and like so many other great acne solution companies, I hope it doesn't go out of business! I am tired of BP gels and salycic acid and other substances like that.

Popular All-over treatments